PSO2:NGS PreDownload Update

Well, for those who are still up atm (I am due to the glories of being in pain 90% of the time), looks like they set the download about 2am'ish PST. I started my DL at 220am

So here's to a smooth download and seemingly lag'ish free launch soon!

Good luck, have fun, see ya all in game here soon'ish (tm)!

alt text

Can confirm the update is out on Steam too. 🙂

Thank you! Beginning my download now!

So excited!!

RIP to the folks that don't believe in upgrading their PC though. The Rappy pack is already on the Microsoft Store (Lol no one wants that crap)

@Kofi9867 said in PSO2:NGS PreDownload Update:

RIP to the folks that don't believe in upgrading their PC though. The Rappy pack is already on the Microsoft Store (Lol no one wants that crap)

it is also on Steam and most likely on EGS

@Kofi9867 said in PSO2:NGS PreDownload Update:

Shhh! ... I would ... 🤕 but me bills take a bit more priority atm lol maybe by summers end my I can upgrade from a 9v + Potato to a conventional toaster with a dial setting (don't wanna be seen as too greedy now).

bro i'm so hyped 😮

Not sure what to do here once you download the update you cannot log into PSO 2 so I guess no PSO 2 until launch day?

@Draeloth It's all the same game so...no

@Draeloth was just wondering the same thing. Cant find any info on why its offline a day before however.

@Runes said in PSO2:NGS PreDownload Update:

@Draeloth was just wondering the same thing. Cant find any info on why its offline a day before however.

For Extended Maintenance.

It's on Xbox One also. The Free version and the Rappy version

For anyone away from their gaming PC, some info to set expectations:

By the time I rolled up to my PC to check on things at 8am this morning, the Epic install had already completed its update and the manually-triggered Steam update took roughly 40min to get 35.9GB. My Tweaker-managed MS Store install has been somewhat problematic--there have been a couple of false-starts where it seemed to forget what it was doing and I had to restart Tweaker and manually trigger a file check to get it going again.

I turned on my XBone within the last 30minutes, and it looks like it wants to re-download the entire 79.45GB. There's a "Ready to start" marker on the progress bar around the 6GB mark... The icon updated to NGS when I tried to start PSO2 and got the needs update prompt.

@Kofi9867 any idea when itll be back online or is it in maintenance till tomorrow???

its no worries just going to have to find something to kill the time maybe some pso bb 😃