Was doing scratchcard stuff b4 maintence started...

and i was doing the cosmetics one to use fome FP and had a few 10pull tix unused...will they still be usable when maint is done? if nto gonna suck <_<....

@Hotaru251 said in Was doing scratchcard stuff b4 maintence started...:

and i was doing the cosmetics one to use fome FP and had a few 10pull tix unused...will they still be usable when maint is done? if nto gonna suck <_<....

which scratch was it? If it was rewind then it is permanent so you can still use choice tickets or scratch after maintenance. If it was a non rewind scratch then you are out of luck on that.

@Hotaru251 if you used the Fun Points and got the reward screen to start, you got the items already. It doesn’t matter if it was still cycling though the names showing you them, or even only barely started the first one, you’ll have them in your inventory or storage when you get back on (I’ve had internet issues cut me off midway before on an AC one). If you were on the 3 boxes screen about to start the scratch, you didn’t use the Fun Points yet and you didn’t gain or lose anything so you can just scratch them like you were about to before you got cut off.

TLDR: you’re good regardless of the situation