PSO2-NGS Cosmetic Encyclopedia

The true endgame of PSO2 (and most likely NGS) will be the cosmetic system. However, managing this in PSO2 really sucked because some things were tickets, and others were actual outfits you had to take up inventory space with and it was just an inconsistent mess. Three things I wished for in NGS to have while thinking about this game in the last 6 months has been:

• All cosmetics, emotes and related items (I guess like stamps, etc) will ALL be simple ticket unlocks, and not cluttering inventory. This seemingly has been done, so yay!

• The ability to "deregister" some cosmetics (such as weapon camos) and put them back into sellable/ticket type form - this way you can have the ticket-like management of a camo, at the same time having it able to be resold. Hopefully this has been done or will be.

However -- the 3rd is the main focus of this post:

• An encyclopedia of cosmetics, that will separate into volumes each cosmetic set (think like a scratch ticket - eg: Soldier Line) and show you what you've collected from each set, and what's still available. The same should be done for emotes, weapon camos, stamps, etc. Make it easier to search the market for the missing pieces if its sellable, and provide a one time bonus for completion of a "set" of cosmetics.

The problem this solves is for cosmetic people that go for collecting sets, sometimes it's a pain to search for and to know what exactly is missing. Being able to see all of this in an encyclopedia type format would be cool. And to get some kind of bonus for completing a set would also give a reason to complete! For example, some SG, a special camo, or an exclusive cosmetic for doing so.

Sega would never allow the deregister part, since that would cut into their bottom dollar.

The encyclopedia of items would be nice, Sega likes to rip apart sets and sell them separately across multiple avenues, so that would help keep track of stuff internally. Cuz it sucks having to go to multiple websites to find out wat you’re missing cuz the game isn’t wanting to tell you. XD

@Pariah-Chan said in PSO2-NGS Cosmetic Encyclopedia:

Sega would never allow the deregister part, since that would cut into their bottom dollar.

The encyclopedia of items would be nice, Sega likes to rip apart sets and sell them separately across multiple avenues, so that would help keep track of stuff internally. Cuz it sucks having to go to multiple websites to find out wat you’re missing cuz the game isn’t wanting to tell you. XD

Sega already allows deregistering (technically) with the current situation in PSO2G where some things are usable and tradeable (eg: camos). So to be clear, when I mentioned deregistering, I was specifically referring to those things. Then again, NGS might get rid of all of that and ticket everything. I was just trying to think of a way that would work in case they wanted to keep some things still sellable.

I yearned for an encyclopaedia akin to what Aura Kingdom has for ages.