Locked items don’t transfer to NGS?

39B0DB3B-E7C9-4CE2-933D-2F08F0B39217.png Tell me this is an oversight or translation error. Hopefully this doesn’t lock items to pso2 if not unlocked before maintenance... 😞

I think you just need to unlock then and un stealth them before they will transfer, shouldn’t need to do it beofre the maintenance, just before you want to transfer them

Maybe NGS just ignores the fact they are locked/stealthed and transfers them as it was default.

Hopefully, I’d hate to sit down and unlock hundreds of clothing and camo one by one to transfer them over. XD

You can unlock/lock items by mass selecting them on your list.

Thx for the tip @Hanakotoba ! ❤

I'm almost certain that all it means is the "locked" and "stealthed" statuses do not carry over to NGS. Meaning, when you either launch NGS or move to it using the teleporters, your inventory will be unchanged, but those statuses will not be carried over when you are in NGS.

If anything you just login to pso2 and unlock/unstealth them. It isn't a big deal if it is what you think it is, but still annoying for sure.

I'm actually curious on where you got that screen cap from. I don't see any recent announcements about it.

I will just in lock them all to be on the safe side. There is no lock in ngs

Screencap was from an old post on the website, not sure they actually update like they should.

@samsaralotus said in Locked items don’t transfer to NGS?:

Pretty sure there is a lock item option in ngs. i did it to my trois weapons in the beta.

@REEStrikes said in Locked items don’t transfer to NGS?:

@samsaralotus said in Locked items don’t transfer to NGS?:

Pretty sure there is a lock item option in ngs. i did it to my trois weapons in the beta.

would be weird if there wasn't tbh since I am scared I will sell my weapons by accident like I Excubed a unit before (Thankfully it wasn't a main character's unit)

I could have sworn it was locked/stealth state didn't transfer. Not the items themselves... But as was already pointed out, if that is the case just unlock/unstealth them and you're golden.

So here’s the info I’ve discovered on this:

Everything can transfer even if it is locked.

Stuff DOES NOT transfer if it’s in your inventory.

Store everything you would like to transfer before you switch to PSO2 or NGS.

Hope this info helps everyone! ❤

@Pariah-Chan Actually when on NGS you can access your PSO2 inv so there is no need to store things beforehand. The only time you can't pull something directly out of your PSO2 inv is if it was actually equipped to your character on PSO2. To get things from NGS back to PSO2 however you do have to drop it in storage first.