Not sure what to do with some old AC items tickets now.

I completely forgot that I had a bunch of limited one time only AC ticket items stock piles in my storage that I planned on selling but never got around to actually sell them.

pso20210606_182711_000.jpg

Here example of three of them I have even more like 10 Hatsune Miku hair. But now that PSO NG is coming around the corner and PSO2 Meseta is virtually useless in that game I have absolutely no idea what to do with all these things. If I sold them I could be at 10B meseta, but what I need 10B meseta for right now I have no idea.

Wondering if anyone in the community has any idea what I should do with these things. I'm even just contemplating on giving them away cause I have no use for them.

Someone will buy them. Put them up for market price then buy a bunch of emotes/weapon camos.

Go around trying to find newer players that are trying to get used to things and “give them” to them (either through putting it cheap on the market and counting down when they should search), or a direct trade if you both have premium. Not all to one, but maybe one of each or a single one to them. Idk if drop trades work in this game either, but if they work like mates you could have a drop party in a closed off expedition or something for a bunch of new players

Other than that idk what you should do if you don’t care for the cash selling them. Maybe shove them in alliance storage? But a single person will probably snatch them and sell them

@Aquila-ibis Those twitchy cat ears are worth a small fortune, a fortune you could use to buy hairstyles, and accessories that you want. The reason that they are worth so much, is because those ears work with the new body and head. If you can't sell them, maybe make a character that's a cat, and use them there. Same goes for your other AC items. They still have value. Hell, I'd love to have those emotes, because I'm pretty sure I couldn't, and still can't afford them.

I think I'm going to sell the 10 Miku hairs right now get 2 Billion of that year old investment, and I guess I'll sleep on the rest of the items. Maybe give some away to people I know will use them and not just sell them tbh. Not looking to give people money just give them rare cosmetic items they have almost zero chance of ever getting.

Sell for whatever they're set to on the market then. Use that meseta that's about to be useless to get other rare cosmetics or emotes.

Accessories and emotes may keep their value, even if they can't be sold in NGS. Outfits and especially layered wear might struggle to do the same, as might many of the PSO2-only enhancement items like element transitions or augment capsules.

One long-term curiosity is music discs; New Genesis won't have Personal or Alliance Quarters, but they or some new kind of hideout system or personal music setting may be added one day. If so it's not a stretch to imagine that old music disc registrations from OG PSO2 could be linked to them.

Hey do you have the Sonia earrings ticket?

I definitely wouldn’t mind some items if you’re just trying to get rid of them before NGS @Aquila-ibis . ❤

@Aquila-ibis I’m on ship 1 if your on today, would love to meet up to see wat you’ve been collecting! 🙂

@Pariah-Chan said in Not sure what to do with some old AC items tickets now.:

@Aquila-ibis I’m on ship 1 if your on today, would love to meet up to see wat you’ve been collecting! 🙂

I gave a some stuff away to some of my BDO friends that play this game too. I am on ship 3 sadly though Idk if there a way to transfer the items between ships. But I still got the cat ears in the image, 2 wagging tails, a merlin head, a bunch of sonic items, an air plane emote, a few persona hair styles, and some konosuba items.

It’s fine @Aquila-ibis ! Just thought I’d ask. ❤

@Aquila-ibis said in Not sure what to do with some old AC items tickets now.:

@Pariah-Chan said in Not sure what to do with some old AC items tickets now.:

I gave a some stuff away to some of my BDO friends that play this game too. I am on ship 3 sadly though Idk if there a way to transfer the items between ships. But I still got the cat ears in the image, 2 wagging tails, a merlin head, a bunch of sonic items, an air plane emote, a few persona hair styles, and some konosuba items.

To transfer items, such as outfits, emotes, etc. The item in question has to either be something that is in one of your characters inventory, or in character storage. You then have to use that character, on that ship as a pack mule, and pay for a character transfer to the intended ship, in your case 1 from 3.

I wouldn’t want to ask someone to transfer ships just to get a gift tho... o_o

@Pariah-Chan Understandable, was just sharing info. Its good for people to know, that if they want to jump ship, they can take most of their belongings and all of their meseta. The only things that don't transfer, are used room themes, tied to personal quarters. Unused themes, and furniture do, as an extra bit of info.