Will SEGA develop weapon camos that will support Multiweaponing?

In original PSO2, most weapon camos we're focused on singular weapon, and camos that supported multiple weapons (Like that 2B Sword/Katana combined weapon camo from the NieR:Automata collabiration) we're rare.

I'm curious if SEGA in the future will develop NGS weapon camos that will support Multiweapons? Personaly, I in the future when Braver is released,I would like to try the Assault Rifle/Katan Multiweapon camo, however I would not want to be in that way where my character when switching to different weapon, it just pulls it out of thin air somehow, rather than not carrying the other weapon on the back (For example you shoot with an Assault rifle, while your Katana is visible on your back as part of your multiweapon).

Uhm... There is actually a pretty substantial number of multi-type camos in PSO2. Each Successor had one that covered all 3 of their weapons: *Luchs Frienden was a Sword/TMG/Talis Camo for Heroes, *Grim Assassin was a Katana/Rifle/Rod Camo for Phantoms and *Aile Starlight was a Double Saber/Soaring Blades/Wand Camo for Etoile. There are also a lot of "series" camos added during Episode 6 that apply to all Weapon types.

As for displaying both forms of a multiweapon at the same time is unlikely.

Weapon Camos do work a little differently in NGS. Rather than being limited to equipping just one, you can set a camo for each weapon type. It's not the change you're asking for, but it's way more flexible than how things work in PSO2.

It would be a nice touch to have the game show more than your active weapon. Being able to have your secondary weapon or other multiweapon form displayed sheathed on your back would be neat.

@Xaelon Yeah, thats what I am asking for when I talk about the NGS weapon camos.

@Xaelon said in Will SEGA develop weapon camos that will support Multiweaponing?:

Rather than being limited to equipping just one, you can set a camo for each weapon type.

Do they still waste inventory space?

@Yggranya said in Will SEGA develop weapon camos that will support Multiweaponing?:

@Xaelon said in Will SEGA develop weapon camos that will support Multiweaponing?:

Rather than being limited to equipping just one, you can set a camo for each weapon type.

Do they still waste inventory space?

Yeah as far as we know.

Hopefully the system can handle two camos at once, would hate to see a blinged out sword and then a generic pistol in the other hand. XD

@Pariah-Chan As I said, you can now set a camo per weapon. So instead of going to the customization menu and equipping a camo you now have a screen with a slot for each weapon type in the game. So could set your sword to look like * Divine Blade Qrostriz and your TMGs to look like Zig's * Phantom Gun camo.

Ah... so that will work for multiweapon yes?

@Pariah-Chan We didn't have access to any camos during the CBT, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. Setting camos to a slot in that menu I mentioned should effect any weapon you have equipped.

@Xaelon Does the Multiweapon weapons have 2 Camo slots for the each of the weapon?

@Charus Camos are not linked to specific weapons, the camos menu is a list of weapon types, so the camo you set for swords would affect all swords you use.

@YagyuChan That's sad.

more interested in a multi weapon camo that combines the esthetics of both weapons that looks like a single weapon instead of magically switching between the two

@Pok said in Will SEGA develop weapon camos that will support Multiweaponing?:

more interested in a multi weapon camo that combines the esthetics of both weapons that looks like a single weapon instead of magically switching between the two

Yeah, agree. I would be more for this here. Already a few single camo designs in base game that already appear to hold multiple designs, and have a few base camos can be reworked to fit multiple weapons for NGS.

For a simple example: Divine Cannon - Sadly, launcher only. Although, just looking at it though it can be a multiweapon camo in base PSO2 byitself. Easily a fantastic multiweapon camo concept for Sword, Rod/Wand and Rifle/Launcher in NGS.

alt text

Thus, I could fulfill my very sudden and recent dreams of a ghetto Phantom with Rod/Launcher Multiweapon (rifle is to passe, I want to drop kabooms!)