NGS Pre-Download

Pre-download is live (at least on Steam), but unfortunately it's only possible to have PSO2 and NGS together, it's not possible to have NGS standalone.

For those that already have PSO2 installed, the update is 35GB, and both PSO2 and NGS together need 96.5GB.

It’s up on Xbox has well, though I’m having to re download the whole thing at 79.45GB. Has far has I can see so far doesn’t work with smart delivery

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in NGS Pre-Download:

It’s up on Xbox has well, though I’m having to re download the whole thing at 79.45GB. Has far has I can see so far doesn’t work with smart delivery

currently downloading that myself and it is gonna take nearly 7 hours.

@YagyuChan said in NGS Pre-Download:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in NGS Pre-Download:

currently downloading that myself and it is gonna take nearly 7 hours.

Yeah mines saying 4 and half hours atm. Still got plenty of time before it goes live, so should finish in time

Hooray for 5 MB/s download speed. didn't even take an hour.

@Patchouli-Chan said in NGS Pre-Download:

Hooray for 5 MB/s download speed. didn't even take an hour.

Nice, but you’re still going to have to wait for the servers to go up like the rest of us 😛

How do you predownload on Windows 10 store? I have yet to link my existing account to Steam so I cant use the client on Steam

@Cat said in NGS Pre-Download:

How do you predownload on Windows 10 store? I have yet to link my existing account to Steam so I cant use the client on Steam

Try searching pso2 on the Microsoft store, if you already have pso2 downloaded it should just be an update for it, its not a seperate download for pso2 and ngs all part of the same game/download

@Cat said in NGS Pre-Download:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 alt text

I’m not sure what the issue is, I just had a look on my computer and this isn what I got.DF9EAC7C-B442-4275-AC1E-EC5B1A7B6C06.jpeg

@Ezodagrom said in NGS Pre-Download:

Pre-download is live (at least on Steam), but unfortunately it's only possible to have PSO2 and NGS together, it's not possible to have NGS standalone.

For those that already have PSO2 installed, the update is 35GB, and both PSO2 and NGS together need 96.5GB.

LOL OOPS,I deleted PSO2 yesterday. I don't have the space for both games LOL.

Thanks i finally got it working, sad that we don't have the option to just download the NGS only. So this is my face when I saw that 97.84 GB

alt text

Maybe I can yank Skyrim and Fallout 4 off my drives, it's not like I play those anymore anyway.

MY DRIVE: 307/907GB.

WE GONNA RIDE THIS TRAIN AND SEE TO IT THAT WE MAKE IT TO THE END.

I'm on Xbox Series S and I think it did it on its own. Just went to open PSO2 and its the NGS splash screen, cinematic and menu. So I think I'm ready to go?

90 GB? Wow that insane.