Will I be able to use my Xbox character on pc

Will main on pc but since the game is only on Xbox right now will my character be usable on both. Also if I buy the sonic and Ragol dlc will it be usable on both

I would assume so since the release is supposed to be aimed for Windows 10 which is Microsoft as well.

Steam release i cant say for sure but i dont see why not, unless they intend to split the player base which i dont see a point in doing.

You should be able to use your character on both XBOX and PC, since the game is cross-platform by design. It uses the JP version as a base, where you can play on PC, PS4, Vita, Switch, with the same characters. The only potential issue would be platforms other than PC and Xbox, since the game currently uses a Microsoft Account as your game account, unless they later make their own account system for NA like JP has Sega ID. The initial PC release is also supposed to be Windows Store exclusive, with Steam and other potential PC storefronts later..

Thank you for the reply’s

@Fayde , as for your statement about the Steam release. Halo Master Chief Collection has you login to a Microsoft account on the Steam release so thats how cross platform would be handled.

In fact there is indication that the Windows 10 and Steam PC client would be identical (as opposed to a UWP port for the MS Store). The Support Page makes mention of a game launcherr like in JP, so MS Store and Steam would most likely just be used as a distribution platform for the base installation and game client (as is the case with other MMOs).

@Endless108 said in Will I be able to use my Xbox character on pc:

Will main on pc but since the game is only on Xbox right now will my character be usable on both. Also if I buy the sonic and Ragol dlc will it be usable on both

Yes. PSO2 has cross platform play on the JP servers, with cross-save functionality, and this version does, too.

They officially never said one way or the other. But people are assuming they would let you.

@Zumi81 said in Will I be able to use my Xbox character on pc:

They officially never said one way or the other. But people are assuming they would let you.

That’s what I noticed too. Most I have seen for an official response is that they cannot talk about it. People are assuming yes because of how JP servers work but it’s still not a guarantee. I really hope there is cross save but the lack of an official word on it and the question not being answered certainly makes me nervous.

@The-Lupino said in Will I be able to use my Xbox character on pc:

@Zumi81 said in Will I be able to use my Xbox character on pc:

That’s what I noticed too. Most I have seen for an official response is that they cannot talk about it. People are assuming yes because of how JP servers work but it’s still not a guarantee. I really hope there is cross save but the lack of an official word on it and the question not being answered certainly makes me nervous.

The only reason they can't answer anyone about it is because they can't talk about PC at all until they are given permission.