PSO2 NG's weapon selection question.

Was wonder what weapon types are going to be available to us as players when the new game/expansion/what ever you call this thing hits. I know we have the 6 starting classes of ranger, gunner, hunter, fighter, force, techer. But from what I've seen is a lock of weapon swapping in combat an a lack of weapon diversity in the classes themselves either because I just haven't seen it or weapon swapping doesn't exist in NG idk. So if someone could clarify if weapon swapping a thing in NG that would be great.

The next part is what weapons will we have at launch for NG. Will there be katanas despite braver not being a thing? Will we see pets despite summons not being a thing? An if so how will that work with gear transferring in PSO2 NG will my katana turn into a sword?

Weapon swapping exists in NGS and Katanas will release with the Braver class coming out in August otherwise you will need to use the weapons available at launch found here: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/update20210602 this should contain all information you will ever need about NGS for now. 🙂

basically all the 6 starter classes weapons will be from the start, that is 12 types of weapons and later when Braver comes Katana will be added and as what was said before weapon swapping exist.

@Jamesmor said in PSO2 NG's weapon selection question.:

basically all the 6 starter classes weapons will be from the start, that is 12 types of weapons and later when Braver comes Katana will be added and as what was said before weapon swapping exist.

Ok than. An I guess this means we won't beable to convert our katanas and bows into any of the usable weapons at start. But guess this also doesn't matter to much though sense I know they already said our 15 star weapons in NG will only be 4 or 5 star gear and 13 star units will be 3 star units. Which is no were near end game gear sense I'm sure they'll have new unique 12 and 13 star gear in NG maybe even 15 stars. But idk, and I don't want too know. I'd like to go in blind and learn what is new while playing not have it spoiled from posts an announcements.

@Aquila-ibis said in PSO2 NG's weapon selection question.:

I'm sure they'll have new unique 12 and 13 star gear in NG maybe even 15 stars.

Eventually but I think 4★ will be the highest at launch.

@Aquila-ibis If it is a weapon the Zig can swap you can still use it in NGS until Braver drops in Aug, then jump back to OG and swap again.