Differences between NGS Global and JP

@RainGnyu Begone troll

@Ezodagrom said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

the Veteran boss that spawns in the island where we first start the game is different between EN and JP versions. In the EN version a Veteran Varas spawns there, while in the JP version it's a Veteran version of the current last story boss.

Do we know for sure there can't be multiple Veteran spawns for a sector, either decided at random or with sub-divisions of a sector with the Global and JP spawns taking place on different sides of a border between them?

@RainGnyu said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

Who cares about JP when you are play on Global.

Anyone who doesn't want a worse experience, because most differences usually mean the Global version is worse and this is something that dates back to Universe and Blue Burst so long-time fans are always more cautious about the possibility.

Me and every other people in this thread? Why are you even here if you don't care? Just to shit on people?

@Melforne Must be your first time seeing them. The proper way to handle their trolling is to report and move on, and maybe just reply "Begone troll"

@Miraglyth said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

Do we know for sure there can't be multiple Veteran spawns for a sector, either decided at random or with sub-divisions of a sector with the Global and JP spawns taking place on different sides of a border between them?

I personally checked like 10+ different blocks on JP. That island at the SW corner of the map, it's either the dragon or an empty island with 0 mobs.

@HarmlessSyan When it's empty, it's because the mobs/dragon haven't respawned yet.

@Miraglyth I checked multiple times in the Global version, it's always Varas. Plus in the global version, Varas is the only Veteran boss that spawns in 2 different locations, in North Aelio and West Aelio, no other Veteran boss spawns in 2 different locations (counting variations like Thunder Banser and Ard Banser as different bosses).

@Melforne said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

Me and every other people in this thread? Why are you even here if you don't care? Just to shit on people?

Because it like the movie........If you don’t know!

There always two version of the same movie depending on culture differences. Some clips are added while others are removed. More so when it comes to the viewing of the female anatomy and dress.

Godzilla verses King Kong is a good example.

Because it like the movie........If you don’t know!

The world is global now. People like neither living in potentially deliberate ignorance nor being knowingly worse off.

I’ve heard we may be getting the oracle renew pack soon! Real question is if they plan to sell it thru pso2 or NGS instead! :3

@Pariah-Chan

Probably through NGS, since JP got their Renew packs before NGS' launch, I can understand why they'd save it for NGS' release for us.

Thousand Rim was my favorite starting outfit

I just hope I can afford the new stuff, I’m not premium so I’m subject to only getting meseta thru weeklies. And I’m not high enough bp to do UQs yet... ;-;

@Miraglyth said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

@Ezodagrom said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

the Veteran boss that spawns in the island where we first start the game is different between EN and JP versions. In the EN version a Veteran Varas spawns there, while in the JP version it's a Veteran version of the current last story boss.

Anyone who doesn't want a worse experience, because most differences usually mean the Global version is worse and this is something that dates back to Universe and Blue Burst so long-time fans are always more cautious about the possibility.

In the case of Universe...no updates for several months and broken patches that require multiple emergency maintenance and what not.. Lots of people floated to the JP version including myself though I didn't stay long. I think like 4 community managers had quit too.

Side note, calling this 'global' makes zero sense to me because lol...it's not technically global when there's still regional segregation between the rest of the planet and Japan in this game haha.

It literally still says NA version in the bottom right version of the start menu, so it’s still NA no matter the change in branding. XD

@Pariah-Chan said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

It literally still says NA version in the bottom right version of the start menu, so it’s still NA no matter the change in branding. XD

From a version control standpoint this makes perfect sense. The letter parts of the version numbering should be consistent to make it easy to relate the full version histories of the game's multiple services.