Differences between NGS Global and JP

@Kofi9867 said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

@YagyuChan said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

not just that they are also screwing over the people that invested money and time into those accounts and would love to go to NA if they could transfer their account but SEGA won't allow it so people will refuse to leave Japanese servers without a fight or will just stop playing the game entirely feeling cheated.

Then... don't create an account for a game meant for another continent's server and feel that you're entitled to transfer your character off that server just because you made the conscious choice to spend exuberant amounts of money on it.

I'll never understand this mindset. You're on a server you aren't even supposed to be on, the game finally releases globally and people on the other server get banned/IP blocked (And rightfully so) but because the global server isn't what YOU want, the JP servers have to bend over backwards to please you?

say that to the tens or hundreds of thousands of other Western players that did the same and get the same response:

Yes I am aware it is against ToS but it is SEGA's fault for not full out blocking us in the first place or giving a Global version at the start.

We were given no warning and we were never banned before so I am not seeing the issue here besides the ToS which SEGA never enforced till now makes it feel like all the players have been robbed blindly.

We were given no warning and we were never banned before so I am not seeing the issue here besides the ToS which SEGA never enforced till now makes it feel like all the players have been robbed blindly.

Yeah... no, I think this was plenty enough warning back in 2012.

my last part of that quoted statement still stands.

You weren't "Robbed" you did it to yourself. You're not entitled to getting any kind of reparations, because what you were doing were against the TOS anyway, and made the personal choice of spending money.

You weren't "Robbed" you did it to yourself. You're not entitled to getting any kind of reparations, because what you were doing were against the TOS anyway, and made the personal choice of spending money.

I feel like you will never understand this so we will terminate this here cause in the end of the day there should have been a Global version of the game in 2012 if they never wanted us to play and they should have fully blocked us from the JP server besides the ToS like they did with SEA.

LOL Sega never wanted you to play on the jp server in the first place. And let's say they have blocked ip from outside of the country, people will still manage to connect using VPN, just like they are doing now.

@Kitsunefox412 said in Differences between NGS Global and JP:

LOL Sega never wanted you to play on the jp server in the first place. And let's say they have blocked ip from outside of the country, people will still manage to connect using VPN, just like they are doing now.

At that point they know it is fully against the rules and if they get banned then they have no leg to stand on. Yet the second part of my point goes unignored by everyone which is there should have been a Global version in the first place.

I feel like you will never understand this so we will terminate this here cause in the end of the day there should have been a Global version of the game in 2012 if they never wanted us to play and they should have fully blocked us from the JP server besides the ToS like they did with SEA.

Oh no I understand fully.

Rules were laid out, you ignored them and assumed that just because the doors were open, you'd walk on through, now that they're being enforced because apparently written rules are beyond you, you're mad because you can't get anything out of it.

You got to play the JP version and spend your $$$, that's YOUR FAULT, not SEGA's.

I bet you're the kind of person that says

"Oh, that person posted their work on the internet, I'll just take it and share it, if they didn't want it shared, they wouldn't have posted it on the internet in the first place"

Or look at signs and clearly ignore the warnings on them.

Rules were laid out, you ignored them and assumed that just because the doors were open, you'd walk on through, now that they're being enforced because apparently written rules are beyond you, you're mad because you can't get anything out of it.

You got to play the JP version and spend your $$$, that's YOUR FAULT, not SEGA's.

"Oh, that person posted their work on the internet, I'll just take it and share it, if they didn't want it shared, they wouldn't have posted it on the internet in the first place"

Another time where my second point is ignored and you jump straight to insulting me.

But it is against the rules, always was, sega never lifted that rule. You just assumed that rule was gone LOL

Another time where my second point is ignored and you jump straight to insulting me.

It takes a short bit of research to understand the reason why it wasn't published immediately in NA after Japan, but I guess that went over your head too.

Get a room you 2, derailing the thread.

This thread of entitlement tears......

This is likely a bug (I sure hope it is a bug), but the Veteran boss that spawns in the island where we first start the game is different between EN and JP versions. In the EN version a Veteran Varas spawns there, while in the JP version it's a Veteran version of the current last story boss.

EN version:

alt text

JP version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS_hcpz8K3k

Who cares about JP when you are play on Global. Why does it matter when we on the same Time table with Two weeks difference give or take. JP is always going to have something different than our own. I suggest stop looking for difference to cry for attention.

I like our version!