Ac earning

Maybe add a way so you can earn ac instead of only having buy it dosent even have to be a lot like make it a part of weekly tasks i know this game needs money to run but i really dought it would take away alot since there is other things to spend money on in this game

That is the purpose of SG, a premium currency that you can earn.

well I for one agree that it's foolish to spend real money 💵 to get fake money 💵

@zerofrostfang The only money this game makes comes from AC scratches, and the AC related premium service. So yes, the game would lose money. We already have SG that's earnable as the other user stated.

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Ac earning:

well I for one agree that it's foolish to spend real money 💵 to get fake money 💵

I doubt you spent a single dime on this game to begin with. Its free to play, the games only guaranteed source of income comes from the AC scratch cosmetics, and the premium service also related to AC.

@Anarchy-Marine for your information I have been forced to buy ac in order to revive myself after a second K.O. during a quest because I usually just take npcs with me or have no help due to it being solo type or story type and in future please don't speak to me because I don't like you

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Ac earning:

@Anarchy-Marine for your information I have been forced to buy ac in order to revive myself after a second K.O. during a quest because I usually just take npcs with me or have no help due to it being solo type or story type and in future please don't speak to me because I don't like you

You weren't forced to do anything. You could have gone back to the gateway ship. If it was a story, just restart the quest. I had to do that a few times for the Star Gem rewards. And lastly, these are open forums, I can reply all I want. You can block me if you like. Still doesn't make what I said any less the truth.