Are we going to get Renew N-type scratch in base pso2?

@samsaralotus

Go back to sleep troll.

@Knight-Raime what trolling is in what i say? we miss 5 scratches and its a fact

@samsaralotus said in Are we going to get Renew N-type scratch in base pso2?:

@Knight-Raime what trolling is in what i say? we miss 5 scratches and its a fact

We'll probably be getting them alongside NGS, or maybe they'll be incorporated into character creation. Japan got the NGS graphics update before NGS, and the Scratch Tickets feature items only compatible with the male and female NGS bodies. They won't work with the base male and female bodies.

@sonic65101 i know why we did not get them. its not mean its a good thing. we will not get them for free don't even dream of this. thing is no one say we get the graphic update when ngs start as well. all in all it going to be items we miss or make it so we 5 crashers late from jp

@samsaralotus how can you play ngs without the graphics update then lol how you gonna move your pso2 character to ngs without the graphics update like bro you play ngs from pso2 🤤

thing is no one say we get the graphic update when ngs start as well.

What? Are you saying we're not going to get the graphical update with NGS? It's literally part of NGS, it's impossible we won't. The only difference is that JP got the new graphics applied before the rest of NGS content, it was buggy as hell, and SEGA decided to hold off applying it to Global until NGS hit.

It remains to be seen if we'll get the missing scratches when NGS hits, but I would bank on us getting them. The rewind scratches we got already are exact copies of the JP ones, even containing items we didn't get on Global beforehand, so I'd bet this is them trying to reach parity across both versions so they don't have to keep specially updating Global separately from JP.

@Akonyl said in Are we going to get Renew N-type scratch in base pso2?:

thing is no one say we get the graphic update when ngs start as well.

What? Are you saying we're not going to get the graphical update with NGS? It's literally part of NGS, it's impossible we won't. The only difference is that JP got the new graphics applied before the rest of NGS content, it was buggy as hell, and SEGA decided to hold off applying it to Global until NGS hit.

It remains to be seen if we'll get the missing scratches when NGS hits, but I would bank on us getting them. The rewind scratches we got already are exact copies of the JP ones, even containing items we didn't get on Global beforehand, so I'd bet this is them trying to reach parity across both versions so they don't have to keep specially updating Global separately from JP.

As much as I'd love to truly be on parity with JP concerning cosmetics I don't really see that happening on global. Just don't be surprised if we don't get those scratches is all I'm saying (or at least have some things cut out).

@Demon-Ashi

@Akonyl

Sam is a troll who makes their hate for Sega and also Microsoft very well known on these forums. Don't interact with them.

@Knight-Raime oooooo okay LOL

Point taken.

@NotWhoUThink said in Are we going to get Renew N-type scratch in base pso2?:

As much as I'd love to truly be on parity with JP concerning cosmetics I don't really see that happening on global. Just don't be surprised if we don't get those scratches is all I'm saying (or at least have some things cut out).

I don't think we'll ever really be on parity (we'll still be missing things from earlier scratches/other sources that are already gone in JP), but I'm hopeful enough as far as new content going forward is concerned. If you asked me if I thought florezon inner was gonna be included in global's permascratch I would've said "why would we get it when they never ended up giving us smart inner?", but it's in the scratch anyway for whatever reason, so I feel like that's some kind of change in outlook on their part as long as it wasn't just an oversight. Guess we'll see one way or the other though come NGS.

@Knight-Raime how not being a fan boy of a corporation make me a troll? Yes I do not like MS and sega's corporate part. The devs in Sega are good people doing the best corporate let them.

@Akonyl I am saying we do not know if we will or will not get it,yes. We don't even know if the part where you switch between base and ngs in game works. Last we heard if it there was bus. The update of base do not effect ngs as is. They can make it so you pick one before or after the ship. If Sega start communicating the there be no questions like this.

The Arks Renew Scratches are tied to the NGS Engine and thus can not be released on Global without it. Pretty likely Sega will release these scratches as NGS Scratches on Global during any downtime from Simultaneous NGS Scratches as in that regard they can't differ from Japan's scratches. They could also release them on the same day as other simultaneous scratches like they've done for the Throwback Scratches.

What is very unlikely to happen is Sega releasing the Scratches on PSO2. They'd want to keep the focus on NGS and releasing on PSO2 would mean being tied to the PSO2 economy and meseta.

@samsaralotus We have to get the graphics engine update together with NGS, the whole point of the engine update is to make PSO2 compatible with NGS, without the update it wouldn't be possible to transfer between PSO2 and NGS through just a loading screen.

The part of switching between PSO2 and NGS works, we've seen it work in the very first JP CBT.

@Ezodagrom it works but got lots of bugs, as far as we know after the first jp beta. did they fix it? i hope so. but we did n0t hear from it. take it as you will.