Where's the sg?

I don't see anything on the visiphone? Is the 9th a lie?

@Star-Platinum said in Where's the sg?:

I don't see anything on the visiphone? Is the 9th a lie?

No they wrote in the announcement that when were getting the SG has changed, we’re still getting it, just been moved around.

alt text

People are receiving it although I don't think the general population is. I think they might have to fix that lol.

Yeah, I'm not getting it atm either.

Hmmm...

I, too, am not getting any SG. I wasn't concerned about it because I assumed no one was getting it (I saw the news) but now I see some people getting it and not others? What gives?

I also didn't get it. Hopefully they fix it x__x

Thought maybe this was a storefront thing for some reason but logging into both Steam and Microsoft does not get me the campaign stuff either

Submit a ticket! Make sure the problem is known!

Just throwing my hat into the "ring" of people who didn't get SG today.

Sega did say on this page that the dates for the "road to NGS" event would be changing. Maybe that's why we haven't gotten it yet. If that is the case, then I'm not sure why some people have gotten SG today.

I wasnt getting it either. I put in a ticket and got a response from them saying they know about the issue and will post a notice when there's a fix.

Nothing here either. If it was just nobody getting it that'd be one thing and we'd understand since there were notices about the campaigns being rearranged, but some people have got it so that causes confusion.

Maybe it's bugged, they tried changing it after the fact, but for some accounts, the change didn't register, and so they are getting the log in SG.

Miraglyth said in Where's the sg?:

Nothing here either. If it was just nobody getting it that'd be one thing and we'd understand since there were notices about the campaigns being rearranged, but some people have got it so that causes confusion.

Yeah, exactly. It's the fact that some people are getting it that has me kind of stressed about it.

They’ve put up an announcement, and have condensed it down to a two day log In period, for a total of 210SG. Anyone that’s been getting SG so far has been lucky because they weren’t meant to be.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/log-inbonus0603

@TEN-SQUARE-3 So I was right.