Is anyone buying from the REWIND: Cast AC Scratches...?

I would LOVE to purchase some CAST sets to be able to outfit my characters for NGS, but with the way those scratches are setup, I can't preview anything of the sets.

And I'm wondering if there are other players who feel the same as me about these scratches.

The fan-made databases only have a couple dozen sets for me to preview, and none of them really do it for me.

Plus there's a set from the Japanese version that I'm wondering was introduced to the Global version, but I just won't know cause I

CAN'T

PREVIEW

ANYTHING!!!

It's beyond frustrating with how this was all set up. 😕

The best you can do in game is search for the sets in the shop for preview

This has a listing of most of the CAST parts released for NA/Global: CAST Part Database

It was kind of dumb to make all the CAST sets in boxes with no way to preview them in game, but that link should help to some degree.

@LazerRay said in Is anyone buying from the REWIND: Cast AC Scratches...?:

This has a listing of most of the CAST parts released for NA/Global: CAST Part Database

It was kind of dumb to make all the CAST sets in boxes with no way to preview them in game, but that link should help to some degree.

I was about to complain that I had already seen that page, but actually, it's been updated with things from the scratch, so it's good to see it's being filled out.

Still sorta sucks that the set I've been looking forward to still doesn't seem to be in Global. 😕 Ah well...

What set are you looking for?

Some of them were in Mission Pass instead of AC or SG scratches.

@LazerRay said in Is anyone buying from the REWIND: Cast AC Scratches...?:

What set are you looking for?

Some of them were in Mission Pass instead of AC or SG scratches.

I'm looking for the Gundam/Huckebein (SRW) looking set, the Varies(?).

EDIT: Sorry, this is my actual Steam account. Didn't know I had logged on/started the thread with my MS/XBox account.

Also, I did find out that the Valiesse set was indeed part of the Season 7 Gold Mission Pass... If only someone had told me, I totally would have gone through rain and snow to buy out that Mission Pass...

Well, at least the CV version is in the CAST Scratch.