Remove Symbol Art from NGS

@John-Paul-RAGE I'm pretty sure getting a lap dance from a topless hooker in GTA, or hooking up with a prostitute in the Witcher or Cyberpunk doesn't fall under characters showing each other intimacy.

I'm not arguing against your point, I was just saying you could have worded it better was all.

@Ravness01 said in Remove Symbol Art from NGS:

@John-Paul-RAGE I'm pretty sure getting a lap dance from a topless hooker in GTA, or hooking up with a prostitute in the Witcher or Cyberpunk doesn't fall under characters showing each other intimacy.

I'm not arguing against your point, I was just saying you could have worded it better was all.

D60FE12C-C5A5-49F3-A60E-FBCF0279AF28.jpeg

Well we’re allowed to have a whole strip club on pso2, so that’s kind of within the rating system. ;3

@Pariah-Chan Lmfao, that response though.

In all seriousness here, he's saying that full on sex isn't though, and that's about half of the lewd Symbol Art. It would be one thing if It was just innuendo, or anime chicks with lewd outfits, but it's going way beyond that.

@Pariah-Chan No visible nips though so doesn't fall into "obscene" territory so long as her arks ID says she's 18+, the pole dance was consensual, and she was doing it to show intimacy towards her partner to further her character development and/or the plot of the game, ><.

(I hope no one takes this comment seriously...)

@Ravness01 said in Remove Symbol Art from NGS:

@Pariah-Chan No visible nips though so doesn't fall into "obscene" territory so long as her arks ID says she's 18+, the pole dance was consensual, and she was doing it to show intimacy towards her partner to further her character development and/or the plot of the game, ><.

(I hope no one takes this comment seriously...)

XD

But yeah, user made Symbol Arts fall outside of the ratings, so those had to go. :3

The biggest part of this conversation is control. They lost the ability to control what we see. That is the whole point of all this thread. They are not talking about party, Alliance and group chat where they can show these inappropriate symbols art. They still have their so call Art I just don’t have to see it.

This is why I love Sega way of thinking.

Should there be a specific block for glass people, where there is a GM who audits and Ban people who do not meet the standards of that block?

there are users who are not bothered by what other users do, not even bots (personally I prefer to block them, rather than limit their actions):D

@Chantro Doesn't matter whether users are bothered by nude or sexual symbol arts, they are against the ToS so people have a right to complain. If there was no such rule about inappropriate content like that nobody would have any right to complain (or well they could make suggestions to add a rule if there wasn't, but that isn't the case here, so not really relevant), but because there is they can. People already can be banned by GMs if they post this stuff and get caught, so an extra strict block wouldn't do anything.