What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!

This post is deleted!

Report and move on folks. He's trying to get a rile out of people. Just like the rest he'll get a ban. Ignore/Block and you're good to go.

Heck blocking him and forcibly making him invisible is likely the best way to deal with the situation after the report. @GM-Deynger

@LordCloudStrife

So...? if you think thats a relevant argument for something,

It was merely referencing the "how he wasn't going to play PSO2 until FF14 dies" nothing more than a mention & where from.

I'm not here for arguing.

I am just a vet player that got disappointed along the way with prehistoric mentality sega have to handle updates, bugs and issues.

I hear that, I never once questioned your JP playtime, but yeah JP's been a pretty windy road & Global just never hit the brakes lol.

🕵 Not sure why you're targeting me though, as I helped with the 10* premium bit, is what it is though.

alt text

Thank you mods for taking care of the problem!

@Zeke said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

we did it boys we beat FFXIV

@Fattest-Leg said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@Zeke said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

That wasn't the point here, the dude was on these forums just to cause problems. I enjoy Final Fantasy as much as anyone else, but I dont try to treat it, or even Phantasy Star as some godsend, and then treat anyone who likes games other than what I like as an idiot, or less than. I don't like Fortnight, but you wouldn't catch me going on forums related to it, to tell people how bad their game is, or put others down for supporting their game.

@Anarchy-Marine said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@Fattest-Leg said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

That wasn't the point here, the dude was on these forums just to cause problems. I enjoy Final Fantasy as much as anyone else, but I dont try to treat it, or even Phantasy Star as some godsend, and then treat anyone who likes games other than what I like as an idiot, or less than. I don't like Fortnight, but you wouldn't catch me going on forums related to it, to tell people how bad their game is, or put others down for supporting their game.

It was a joke and it went right above your head.

@Anarchy-Marine said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

No, I got that it was a joke, and it wasnt funny to me. I'm not going to make light of that Cloud guys love for Final Fantasy, just because he was being an ass, for the same reason I dont like him putting people down. It's making a joke at another's expense, for all the wrong reasons. I'd be no better than he is. He's gone, so lets get back on topic here.

No, I got that it was a joke, and it wasnt funny to me. I'm not going to make light of that Cloud guys love for Final Fantasy, just because he was being an ass, for the same reason I dont like him putting people down. It's making a joke at another's expense, for all the wrong reasons. I'd be no better than he is. He's gone, so lets get back on topic here.

You should go outside & touch some grass, honestly.

Humm...they did?

He's gone

I am?

Just to say i can come back as many time i want. 👍

please stop with the back and forth. You guys feud just derailed the post.

@GM-Deynger user lordcloudstrife1 is avoiding a ban using another account.

8e6616fa-7888-4fd4-8c41-3933df2bd563-image.png

Yeah, he made one yesterday with a zero instead of a one, followed Zeke and I, I'm assuming to stalk us. Dudes as obsessive as its gets.

@Carerx said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

please stop with the back and forth. You guys feud just derailed the post.

We didn't do anything, look at the dude who's ban evading by making multiple user accounts, if you want someone to blame.

Yeah, he made one yesterday with a zero instead of a one, followed Zeke and I, I'm assuming to stalk us. Dudes as obsessive as its gets.

That is what happens when you royally destroy someone who's very egotistical on the forums. They can't handle it and act like an ex. Hence the reason why I don't use my in-game name with my forum name.

Doesn't matter what he does because he doesn't know any in-game name I use. Only hope that other users do the same.