What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!

How many times are you going to accuse someone of being young simply because you don't like what they said? Grow up

@Anarchy-Marine said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@LordCloudStrife said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@Anarchy-Marine

Or maybe you can ignore me like i do most of time with you when you always fail to try to be smart.

One of, if not the weakest arguments you have ever presented with that big ego of yours, on these forums. You aren't playing the game, so why do you even care? You're just here to troll.

To be quite honest, you're making ad-hominem attacks on the guy instead of the argument they're making.

@IAMCRAIG I'm just tired of people like him. Something is greedy because he has to pay for it. Its pay to win, because the shop requires a pass to sell, not to buy. These are logical fallacies I can't abide by.

Nobody talk about this topic on steam -> https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056640/discussions/0/3114782327990227081/?ctp=3 if we assume that the disappearance of the personal shop pass is made on purpose, why did they lock this topic by specifying that they are already checking this "issue" ?

@Kampfer219 said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

Nobody talk about this topic on steam -> https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056640/discussions/0/3114782327990227081/?ctp=3 if we assume that the disappearance of the personal shop pass is made on purpose, why did they lock this topic by specifying that they are already checking this "issue" ?

Cause the same thing happened in jp weeks ago

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@Kampfer219 said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

So why is everyone talking as if SEGA had voluntarily withdrawn the shop passes? if it's just a bug and they're working on it why make a big deal out of it?

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

So why is everyone talking as if SEGA had voluntarily withdrawn the shop passes? if it's just a bug and they're working on it why make a big deal out of it?

I mean they deliberately removed the shop passes, cause they were also removed on the jp servers weeks ago. I have no idea why that thread would have been locked though

I mean they deliberately removed the shop passes, cause they were also removed on the jp servers weeks ago

What your proof that they deliberately removed the shop passes ? it's not that I don't want to believe you, but I prefer to have more information before jumping off the bridge. (especially when you have a dev who locks a topic by implying that the disappearance of the passes would be due to a bug)

I mean they deliberately removed the shop passes, cause they were also removed on the jp servers weeks ago

What your proof that they deliberately removed the shop passes ? it's not that I don't want to believe you, but I prefer to have more information before jumping off the bridge. (especially when you have a dev who locks a topic by implying that the disappearance of the passes would be due to a bug)

It’s on this page in this thread, third post down by church

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/11759/sega-wtf/61?page=5

It’s on this page in this thread, third post down by church

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/11759/sega-wtf/61?page=5

I see, but am still waiting for an official response about it, we are not sure at 100% that we will have the same treatment as the jp version.

@Anarchy-Marine said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@IAMCRAIG I'm just tired of people like him. Something is greedy because he has to pay for it. Its pay to win, because the shop requires a pass to sell, not to buy. These are logical fallacies I can't abide by.

Well, when you go out of your way to throw fuel to the fire, we can guess that "i can't abide by" really means "i enjoy watching the thread burn". Why pretend to be "tired" when you go out of your way to incite such responses?

@Yggranya said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

Well, when you go out of your way to throw fuel to the fire, we can guess that "i can't abide by" really means "i enjoy watching the thread burn". Why pretend to be "tired" when you go out of your way to incite such responses?

You do realise that the guy I was replying to, which I was talking to Craig about, doesn't even play the game. He's a Final Fantasy 14 fanboy, (as in he obsessively remarked how much better their MMO was and how he wasn't going to play PSO2 until that game dies) who is only on these forums to cause problems. I'm not adding fuel to any fire, he was inciting responses from me, not the other way around. If you aren't playing the game, you don't have a voice, and people like that should not be allowed on these forums. It would be different if he was actually investing time into the game. At least then I could see him as just another a$$hole, and be done with it, but the fact he is on here just to troll pisses me off even more. People like that, are a detriment to any society or community. They cause problems for the sake of causing problems, not because their intent was to fix some perceived issues.

Anarchy Marine said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@Yggranya said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

Anarchy Marine said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

IAMCRAIG I'm just tired of people like him. Something is greedy because he has to pay for it. Its pay to win, because the shop requires a pass to sell, not to buy. These are logical fallacies I can't abide by.

You do realize that the guy I was replying to, which I was talking to Craig about, doesn't even play the game. He's a Final Fantasy 14 fanboy, (as in he obsessively remarked how much better their MMO was and how he wasn't going to play PSO2 until that game dies) who is only on these forums to cause problems.

This is a reference to Another Topic:

LordCloudStrife said in What game is everyone currently playing while waiting for NGS?:

FF14 since day 1 january and i don't plan on coming back for pso2/ngs, at least for the next 2-3 years until FF14 really die

Just setting the record straight, that's all. Also based on their post history that's 1/1/2021. As of October 10, 2020 they never Played FFXIV, but had played PSO2 JP for Several years.

Yggranya does have point though @Anarchy-Marine you fed into Cloud's taunts, sure they may not be helping topic (per say), but Annoyed or not, you knew what type of person they were, but still gave into responding, thanks to Zeke for jumping in to stop it.

I'd like to believe some comments are better for dms, so topics don't spiral off topic or people have to explain themselves & deviate. Most of us want what's best for the game, that I'm sure we can agree on as has the question to this topic. So please let the topic die or TRY not to spiral, there are enough locked threads let's not add to the tally.

@Anarchy-Marine I may be too late, but I play FF14 as well and by his logic it's P2W. There's an companion app for it and if you pay a premium subscription to get an extra retainer , more chocobo saddlebag slots and being able to trade you stuff from your inventory/retainer/saddlebag.

@Velveteer The companion app nonsensical credit system is probably one of the biggest stains on ff14.