What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!

Personal Shop Ticket was totally gone from fun list!?!! What the heck is going on here!?!! How can I sell my stuff if I don't have Personal Shop Ticket!

PS: and don't count me to buy premium for access sell function! Not gonna happen! (totally upset and disappoint!)

You don't anymore unless you either saved shop tickets, or have premium.

Now Global is on par with JP in this regard, but yeah gotta use your remaining 3-Day Pass stock in good reserve now.

i damn hope we get a reliable way to get them in ngs, otherwise it will be time to riot

Or just pay the premium subscription of 12 dollars instead of complaining about a method which facilitates RMTers and bots to make money.

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

Or just pay the premium subscription of 12 dollars instead of complaining about a method which facilitates RMTers and bots to make money.

Probably the worst defense of Sega i've seen for removing shop passes.

@NIC said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

It's literally their game, they owe nothing and much less they own to players who don't even pay.

@NIC said in What's happening with Personal Shop Ticket? There's no more in fun scratch list!!?????!:

It's literally their game, they owe nothing and much less they own to players who don't even pay.

Encouraging shitty practices is a really odd hill to die on.

I don't see restricting a method used my RMTers and Bots to be "shitty". I don't know if you were around but they pretty much ruined the economy in the fresh game and I don't want that to repeat on NGS fresh start.

I don't see restricting a method used my RMTers and Bots to be "shitty". I don't know if you were around but they pretty much ruined the economy in the fresh game and I don't want that to repeat on NGS fresh start.

Except restrictions on trading has never been an issue with bots in like.. any game.. ever, because bots in any game that have a paid membership/restrictions on trade use stolen credit cards to gain access to membership features.

It also doesn't help that this happened with JP first, which doesn't have a bot problem at all. On top of that punishing legitimate players becuase you can't deal with your own bots isn't an acceptable practice, and it's still a scummy practice to simply remove F2P trading to begin with anyways.

The reason RMT exists is because of those "legit" players consuming it.

The reason RMT exists is because of those "legit" players consuming it.

You don't need premium to buy items from personal shops. I assume the argument you are trying to make is that if a person without a shop pass RWTs for some meseta, then they would need to have premium or a shop pass, which makes no sense.

In the end, all this does is hurt legit users, and not anyone buying/selling meseta for actual money. Ya kinda have no ground to stand on with this one. Players who are actually buying meseta probably have premium. If they have the extra cash to buy meseta, I doubt they would care about needing to buy premium either way.

@NIC Thanks NIC. Glad I can still see someone with a common sense about F2P. (without the help of Personal Shop Ticket in fun scratch list, this will force (some) player to buy premium to access selling function and won't be please about this! To the point player will definitely quit playing if my guess isn't wrong)

PS: Otherwise if SEGA done this and never return Personal Shop Ticket to its original term in FUN scratch list, I'll have to use the old method to get a chunk of meseta again (13-14 stars weapon > excube > grinder > sell npc to get 399600 mesetas). But what's the point of doing that method then? All I want was to use Personal Shop Ticket for selling 13-14 stars weapon, unit, and other stuff to those Newbies with touchable prices for everyone like I always do since the opening in steam (August 2020).

I love that take on this. Did you say the same thing when they did this? https://www.pso-world.com/content.php?2223-sega-officially-announces-western-release-pso2-2013 Or when they did this? https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/04/sega-says-phantasy-star-online-2-still-planned-for-western-release.aspx

We got the game 1 whole year before they sh** something new out after half a decade of silence, after having promised it to us twice. It took Microsoft getting involved for it to happen and they obviously don’t care as much as any other company would, or even they themselves would with something like their garbage sonic games, because they still have translation issues to this day. There is absolutely no reason for you to be pandering to their corporate interests

@Herald-of-Zenchi To be honest with you, Herald. I'm F2P (you should see from my first quote in PS) but I don't have a problem about buying premium if I must or it's necessary to. It's not like I never buy premium. I did buy it once. But people have the right (or freedom) to choose what method suit the most for them. And if they could, they will stick to use F2P method instead of buying premium if possible.

PS: And with your idea, it makes me hard to believe (and people never willing to). What if people don't have money to buy premium or they have but don't want to spend buying no matter what cause or the necessary. What's the point of F2P anyway if this cause force player to buy premium. It would turn into PAY TO WIN (P2W) instead!

... and one more thing, you said "pay the premium subscription of 12 dollars instead of complaining about a method" I never post before because there's no problem about this issue. And I intend to be that way. But now the problem is occur. Sorry to say this, Herald but I DID HAVE A PROBLEM NOW! AND I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE! (and people have the right to do so if they have the same problem as mine.)

Or this problem will solve itself if they have 1 whole year of premium (365 days). Because I don't have a free time to play in their restriction time of 30/60/90 days of premium set or 30 days of Personal Shop Use. I have work too, you know? -_-" ... like I can spend playing 24 hours. Even and hour is hard enough. ToY