Sega WTF?

How I am supposed to get the Personal shop tickets now after that FUN scratch was replaced with 2 different ones that dont have any personal shop ticket?

I need it to make meseta yet SEGA removed the option to get Personal shop tickets now? WTF is the really neccesary?

We were lucky to have it has long has we did, JP lost theirs weeks ago

Maybe they want you to like.... pay for it?

@HarmlessSyan I am a F2P player.

I just don't understand why they would make a major change to F2P players without notice.

Access to the shop has always been a premium feature, it’s only in the last few months that we’ve been able to get enough excubes to be able to keep doing fun scratches till we get shop passes. Before that they were extremely hard to get, and I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that those passes may activate the shop in ngs too, so they were removed. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had another way to get ship passes in ngs, but I’ll imagine they will be very difficult to get for a long time. So being a F2P player, probably going to have to get used to having severely restricted access to the shop. In the mean time in pso2, you can run cradle for mesta.

@CHPIAsh said in Sega WTF?:

I just don't understand why they would make a major change to F2P players without notice.

I think those passes may activate the shops in ngs has well, due to everything being linked, and with ngs being a brand new game, didn’t want to make it to easy to get them. Remember when this game first came out it was very hard to get enough excubes to do enough scratches to even get one shop pass.

@TEN-SQUARE-3

Fun scratching for tickets have been a thing for years on JP servers, and I was doing it since the release on NA either way since that isn't that much excubes. It's about 20k fun per shop ticket average which is like the best FUN investment you can have.

Thanks to jp I knew it was coming so I spent 1m fun for around 50 tickets a few days ago

The attitude of making this change without notice will be carried over to NGS.

@Hooonter said in Sega WTF?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3

Fun scratching for tickets have been a thing for years on JP servers, and I was doing it since the release on NA either way since that isn't that much excubes. It's about 20k fun per shop ticket average which is like the best FUN investment you can have.

I wouldn’t be surprised if theirs something similar in ngs, that people can do so they can earn shop tickets. But I remember back before we got Magatsu UQ, getting enough spare excubes to do fun scratches especially if you used them for affixing too wasn’t easy. I generally average 4 or 5 for every 100k, but I’ve also had some bad rolls where I’ve taken upwards of 75k to get one, which was a lot back then. I’m just speculating that if they do have someway of earning shop passes, at least to begin with it’s not going to be anywhere near as easy has what we’ve gotten used to over the last few months

you need shop pass to sell grinders to npc?

@Charus said in Sega WTF?:

How I am supposed to get the Personal shop tickets now after that FUN scratch was replaced with 2 different ones that dont have any personal shop ticket?

I need it to make meseta yet SEGA removed the option to get Personal shop tickets now? WTF is the really neccesary?

do cradle

I mean Global removing something in the dark isn't unheard of, but its been more or less (with some exceptions) same as JP. This really shouldn't come as any surprise honestly.

The only shame is that JP Sega at least gave the courtesy of informing the player base of its removal through the last Fun Scratch post giving plenty of time to prepare.

@Falz said in Sega WTF?:

you need shop pass to sell grinders to npc?

no