Friendly Reminder: Stock up on Personal Shop Use tickets

In JP they removed Personal Shop Use tickets from the JP FUN scratch awhile back, and after our extra-long FUN scratch, I believe the same is about to happen on the Global side as well tomorrow. If you are F2P and you don't have any Personal Shop Use tickets you might want to spend a few million FUN to get some, as you will most likely require premium to trade after tonights update.

Good reminder. Probably thanks to NGS announcements, we haven't been told anything about the scratches coming in 7 hours. But if it is the permanent FUN scratches, it'll mean the end of 3-day Personal Shop passes for the foreseeable future when the current set ends in just over 6 hours.

Was there any official announcement that the fun shop passes will get removed? Kind of odd they will just remove it without saying anything

@CHPIAsh said in Friendly Reminder: Stock up on Personal Shop Use tickets:

Was there any official announcement that the fun shop passes will get removed? Kind of odd they will just remove it without saying anything

Nope no announcement, they did the same thing in Japan. For once being behind them actually helped us, and gave us some notice of what was coming.

Woke up and the mad lads at sega actually had the balls to not announce the FUN scratch until it was launched, eh?

Hopefully people got a lot of shop passes because using them in base PSO2 carries over into NGS

@NIC said in Friendly Reminder: Stock up on Personal Shop Use tickets:

Woke up and the mad lads at sega actually had the balls to not announce the FUN scratch until it was launched, eh?

Hopefully people got a lot of shop passes because using them in base PSO2 carries over into NGS

It definitely does? I’ve been trying to find some confirmation on that, but haven’t had any luck so far. I was thinking that may have been the reason they were removed.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Friendly Reminder: Stock up on Personal Shop Use tickets:

It definitely does? I’ve been trying to find some confirmation on that, but haven’t had any luck so far. I was thinking that may have been the reason they were removed.

Screenshot_2.png

A generous interpretation is that they wanted to give the NGS launch date announcement more time at the top of the page, or that they forgot to manually publish all four outstanding permanent scratch announcements until the very moment they appeared in the game.

We did at least have confidence that permanent FUN scratches were coming; we haven't had a non-permanent scratch of any kind start since the week before Rewind: Heroes and Rewind: Heroines arrived. Also the last FUN scratch lasted three weeks (which might have been the only time that ever happened) and had an end date and time which we knew for all of its duration.