Mission Pass Cosmetics Suggestion/Question

Being a CAST player, I spotted a few parts that I'd like to use both on myself and my Aux , however the issue is you can only get it once. By chance is the Mission Pass cosmetics just early access to the parts, or the only way to get them? If it's early access, I don't mind waiting to get a second Belga leg off the player market but only being able to own one is just disappointing.

Once you finish the Mission Pass, you can start it over to get extras or the other item offered.

That really doesn't solve the issue though. If I recall correctly a few of those sets are scratch sets from the JP server, meaning people could just buy/sell them. Having them stuck in the battle pass only is a terrible idea.

I know some may see this as a "feature" but personally I see it as an issue and the main problem with the whole Battle Pass idea unless an unlock is a permanent unlock. Tying items you can only get one of is just absurd. The head unlocks and accessory unlocks are a good example of ok (the Salon items), while the clothing and CAST parts are an example of not ok.

In NA, those past PSO2 scratch items are unlocked through the Battle Pass. Once used, they are permanent and never expire. The only issue is, they can only be obtained on one character, since the pass is apparently account bound and the rewards can only be redeemed on one character per pass. Doing it on multiple characters would help, if this is the case, as others have seemed to be implying. I'm not really sure on the specifics, since I won't have access to the game until it is finally released for PC.

I'm not talking about them expiring. For example, I want to use the Belga leg on myself and my Aux. I can't do that. I can only use it on me, or my Aux. I chose my Aux.

As a cast you should also look in the mission badge swap shop cuz you can trade badges in for them and they can be sold on the player shop as well

@Vipes I haven't been paying "too" much attention to the mission pass.. are the Belga Legs not just legs? Are they actually a ticket item because I'm sure as you know, cast parts are like outfits/costumes and can be shared separately between our characters.. It's kinda strange they're a ticket you have to use. I'll have to take a closer look at them.

Nope they are not tickets actual legs

But you can trade in the gear you get for mission badges if you no longer want them

ah.. then, I'm not sure why he wouldn't be able to use them for multiple characters... unless.. unless he's wanting to have the same legs on both characters at the same time.. then, no, not a thing that can be done..

You can get them again once you get to 30 on the mission pass the next five levels give you the chance to get the items again from all of the groups and you can get 2 of the same items I did

ah yes, I remember reading that somewhere.. I'm saving my pass for a later one that will inevitably have something I absolutely want.

@SaviorZero82 said in Mission Pass Cosmetics Suggestion/Question:

As a cast you should also look in the mission badge swap shop cuz you can trade badges in for them and they can be sold on the player shop as well

That's exactly what I want. It on me and my Aux.

@SaviorZero82 said in Mission Pass Cosmetics Suggestion/Question:

I don't see them, am I at the wrong shop?

@Vipes go to the swap shop counter you see the option there

@SaviorZero82

I am there, but I don't see the CAST parts.