June 9th Inbound. Any last minute tips for the players waiting for NGS to finish up in Base PSO2?

@PrsnOfDsntrst Truly it never does! I was going through my inventory again last night and realized half my inventory was taken up from things I had taken out of my storage and not realized were untradeable. Truly, it never ends. Lol. I stuck them in the character storage for now. Since I intend to make a new character for NGS. (I dropped my char data into the creator, screenshotted the sliders, then recreated and tweaked it a bit). I'm assuming by having a new character, I won't have an issue with "Character storage" having untradeable/unsellable nonsense in it.

My inventory's mostly fashion items and furniture.

Just remember that all the storages except alliance and meseta storage are shared between PSO2 and NGS.

@Weirdo That seems impractical, considering a lot of items are unusable in NGS.

@sonic65101 All equipment and all cosmetics don't count as 'a lot of items' ?

If we weren't able to open our old storage on NGS, you'd have to switch back to PSO2, grab whatever outfit/gear you wanted and then move back to NGS.

@Xaelon I thought there'd be a transfer option.

im kinda confused here.

do i need to unequipped the stuff i want to transfer and send it to character storage to be usable in NGS?

or can i just leave it in my characters inventory but not equipped?

@Mukokoa I am unsure if the items will transfer over from your character's inventory (Even if you are bringing that character to new genesis.) But we do know that the storage system will be shared. I think the safer option is definitely to put the items in your storage and draw them back out in NGS.

@FoolsArcana said in June 9th Inbound. Any last minute tips for the players waiting for NGS to finish up in Base PSO2?:

@Mukokoa I am unsure if the items will transfer over from your character's inventory (Even if you are bringing that character to new genesis.) But we do know that the storage system will be shared. I think the safer option is definitely to put the items in your storage and draw them back out in NGS.

don't really see why they won't be shared unless they are not supported by NGS.

@YagyuChan I don't think you'll be able to pull items off of your existing pso2 character from a new NGS character. I don't see anything that would allow us to do that. It should make sense that if you bring the character over to NGS, their inventory will come with and be accessible. But since we don't know for sure, it's merely a suggestion to say that the better option is to store it so its accessible regardless of what you plan to do.

@Weirdo said in June 9th Inbound. Any last minute tips for the players waiting for NGS to finish up in Base PSO2?:

8104e1ac-b2d2-47ac-b661-db30bc1edbbc-image.png

I better put everything I need to transfer in storage then. Thanks for the information.

Since I'd pretty much finished with augmenting my gear, my inventory cleanup was getting the remaining hoard of Crack, Doom Break, and other potentially-useful augments on the market so someone else could use them...

On a relevant note, some time ago, a radio station changed ownership and format. For 24 hours leading up to the scheduled format change, they broadcast nothing but R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World on repeat. The coming maintenance reminded me of it, so here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

@PrsnOfDsntrst said in June 9th Inbound. Any last minute tips for the players waiting for NGS to finish up in Base PSO2?:

On a relevant note, some time ago, a radio station changed ownership and format. For 24 hours leading up to the scheduled format change, they broadcast nothing but R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World on repeat. The coming maintenance reminded me of it, so here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

lol