What game is everyone currently playing while waiting for NGS?

Pso2.......Most likely still be playing Pso2 when people leave.

At the moment I'm doing a playthrough of Final Fantasy IX (just hit Disk 3 the other day, and ran around the world on Choco getting a bunch of chests).

Other than that, I'm playing Destiny 2 and XIV on the side during the evenings, mostly just the seasonal content and a weekly VoG run for Destiny 2, and slogging through the relic crap and the less terrible Bozja stuff in XIV.

@RainGnyu said in What game is everyone currently playing while waiting for NGS?:

Pso2.......Most likely still be playing Pso2 when people leave.

Here here, I'm fixing to start the Luster class, NGS be damned.

Until I hear Steam will carry NGS, PSO2 it will be for thee.

I've still gotta get a Win 10 install on a new SSD drive to have any hope of playing NGS anyway. (Win 7 on my machine is going nowhere, I have far too many emulators and software stuck on it, going to use dual boot)

@Trigunman said in What game is everyone currently playing while waiting for NGS?:

Until I hear Steam will carry NGS, PSO2 it will be for thee.

I was able to find this at the end of the most recent NGS trailer :

platforms2.png

Sega should really update the NGS site and related articles on PSO2.com to reflect what platforms the new game is launching on. Because other than the trailer I linked I was unable to find anything related to other platforms besides this bit on one of PSO2.com's NGS articles:

platforms.png

I will be playing PSO2 for a while even after NGS is out. I've only had a year (minus a few months I stopped playing) to play Braver and there are things I want to test and titles I want to get.

FF14 since day 1 january and i don't plan on coming back for pso2/ngs, at least for the next 2-3 years until FF14 really die

@LordCloudStrife said in What game is everyone currently playing while waiting for NGS?:

FF14 since day 1 january and i don't plan on coming back for pso2/ngs, at least for the next 2-3 years until FF14 really die

Then why are you here?

I was playing ffxiv but the endgame is the most boring thing ever

i'd rather do Cradle all day lmao

@Remu-0 Endgame is fun until you clear everything and all you have to look forward to every week is Relic grinding and reclears.

@Remu-0 Yep, the end game is why I quit FFXIV. It's great, as long as you have new content to play. Between how timegated equipment progression is and how long the game goes between patches, the $15 sub isn't worth it to me anymore.

I'll probably resub at the end of Endwalker. The story has always been good but there's just not enough of it per patch, so I'd prefer to wait for all of it to release before I play.

Mortal online

Mechwarrior 5. Kinda like it apart from the bad voice acting

Recently burned myself out on base PSO2 so i've been taking a break. Currently playing Persona 5 Royal. I'm enjoying the story and change of pace from PSO2. I'm excited for NGS though and will definitely be playing on or near launch as soon as i can.

Went ahead and downloaded Genshin. Fun. I’m not dropping more than the $10 I did tho. Seems fun. Hoping I’ll get enough gems in game to keep rolling for things.

The Sims 4.