What game is everyone currently playing while waiting for NGS?

Just picked up Judgment for $29 last night and it’s been A+ so far.

Well I just platinumed Katamari Damacy Reroll which has 1.7% platinum rate on PS4.

WoW TBC classic and ESO expansion.

The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 4 and a little bit of Satisfactory

A cute little game called Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD.

And some other stuff I hope to have time for

Just finished NieR Replicant recently, and playing The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky the 3rd and Final Fantasy XIV (currently going through the Stormblood story).

Am currently playing Yakuza Like a Dragon, awesome game πŸ˜›

Ff14 is my main squeeze. (excited for Endwalker in November.) But been dabbling in the various endings for Nier: Automata and being a viking in Valheim.

GW2 expansion and Yakuza 0.

MMO: FF14

Single player: Caligula Effect Overdose

...I'm allowed to answer PSO2, right? πŸ˜…

I'd meant to get back to Shenmue III since I've really been into that but had to put it down to make more time for PSO2's content rush, but I haven't been able to and now I've set myself a goal of stuff to accomplish in and around PSO2 that'll probably need to wait a bit longer.

Fallout New Vegas, PSO2, with a touch of Cuphead. Trying to find time to finish Pillars of Eternity so I can move on to PoE II

Destiny 2 and Honkai Impact 3rd are my two current live service games.

I recently started another Terraria campaign. This time I'm running Journey Mode on Expert in a "For the Worthy" seed.

I recently remembered I never actually finished Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, so I dug out my DS lite and decided to go for 100% soul completion. I'll probably start a new game on Dawn of Sorrow after I finish Aria.

Working on The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky the 3rd on Nightmare mode, plus some Far Cry New Dawn co-op on the side.

Oh yeah I still need to finish The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky First Chapter. I was near the end of the game but then Christmas came and I got other games.