Class Master level up event clarification

So the original end date according to the original post regarding it, said the event ends tomorrow, at 1pm my time, https://pso2.com/news/announcements/arksappreciationevent0421 and yet there's a boosted event for EXP that runs until NGS's launch on the 9th. https://pso2.com/news/announcements/r2ngs0512 Was the end date for the level up event extended until the 9th? Or was that just a way to keep players busy until NGS launches? I'm two classes away, and was going to get up early to try and squeeze into the finish line before the 1pm deadline, but I want to know if we were given more time, or if this was just a random coincidence. I didn't think to ask this question until I noticed the end date for the EXP boost, goes until the NGS launch, after the date got announced. If either a user who knows, or even better, a GM could clarify this for me, and answer my question, it would be greatly appreciated. Either way I'm still going to max the classes using the boost, because of the title rewards.

I haven’t seen anywhere that they’ve extended it, I’d play it on the safe side and try to get done whatever you can before tomorrow.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Yeah, that's what I planned on, but pretty sure I'm not making that deadline for these last two classes. Still going to use the rest of the exp event to max them out regardless.

Tomorrow is suppose to be the end of the event for leveling. If you haven't gotten the classes to 100 then GL binging the last few hours.

There's no reason to think the Become a Class Master campaign would be extended due to NGS. It's the same campaign JP had and theirs already ended.

@Miraglyth said in Class Master level up event clarification:

There's no reason to think the Become a Class Master campaign would be extended due to NGS. It's the same campaign JP had and theirs already ended.

Well regardless, I've come this far, I still have a boost until NGS maintenance, so I'm not stopping now. Might as well finish what I started. Was just curious.