Mag Food Device bundle??

I found a little info on Reddit saying that you obtain a bundle of Mag Food Devices once you hit level 30 for the first time on a new character, anyone know anything about this?

It's a prize from a Main ARKS Mission.

I've searched through all my active and all my past Main missions, haven't found any trace of any bundles except for an 'Advance capsule set'....I'm currently level 38 and very overwhelmed with all the menus in this game lol, still trying to gather my bearings. I definitely didn't accidentally sell or destroy a bundle of anything, so I'm really confused what happened

@GuidedCloth2045 said in Mag Food Device bundle??:

and very overwhelmed with all the menus in this game lol

At least it isn't FFXI. That game's... menu city.

@GuidedCloth2045 said in Mag Food Device bundle??:

I've searched through all my active and all my past Main missions, haven't found any trace of any bundles except for an 'Advance capsule set'....I'm currently level 38 and very overwhelmed with all the menus in this game lol, still trying to gather my bearings. I definitely didn't accidentally sell or destroy a bundle of anything, so I'm really confused what happened

He/she means "ARKS Mission"(PC/JP translation), which is located in the main menu under Quest tab and you get it from missions named

Complete" Level Cap Trial 1"

But since I don't have an Xbox console, I can't tell you if this information is correct.

@GuidedCloth2045 It's possible it is just after an ARKS Mission that you haven't completed yet.

@AlexOak Actually, in the NA version, it is just from a Main ARKS Mission (ie. the replacement for ARKS Road) for hitting lv30: alt text

@AndrlCh Is there anywhere I can go to see a 'tree' of these ARKS Main Missions, so I can see which ones I should knock out of the way?

@AndrlCh said in Mag Food Device bundle??:

@GuidedCloth2045 It's possible it is just after an ARKS Mission that you haven't completed yet.

@AlexOak Actually, in the NA version, it is just from a Main ARKS Mission (ie. the replacement for ARKS Road) for hitting lv30.

Interesting change they did there. Dang wish they had a like button on these forums.😞

@GuidedCloth2045 So far, I haven't found one and I don't even know if there has been any effort toward making a wiki or database for the NA server.

Bu that said, you really should just try to get all the Main ones done regardless since you can get nice rewards from them.

@AndrlCh You were exactly correct, that screenshot you sent had the quests seemingly in order. I had one more enemy to find and kill for the 'Sub Class Permit Trial' before it turned in my next 4 main missions, one of which was the Mag one. Thanks so much!!

You get the Mag Kit after reaching level 30 and completing Echo's (in the gateway) quest