Quest Log Not working after 24 hours of quest being run.

The Quest Log Not working after 24 hours of quest being run. Quest Logs in Japanese PSO2 would be functional after 24 hours of the quest being run/available. This does not seem to be the case at the moment in NA, as it will simply say "There is no Quest Log" for any quest I've seen.

I heard in JP, it takes a week before the quest log is updated, actually. One week will be on Tuesday.

It takes 7 days from servers being up for information to be collected on gear/item drops (for quest descriptions) and the Quest Log. So it will be about Tuesday-Wednesday. The data is collected not just from you, by the way, but all players.

Information collected won't reset during maintenance. However, it will be updated every 7 days regardless. So even an hour after a maint occurs, data collected won't be wiped, as long as the server already had the data collected.

@coldreactive said in Quest Log Not working after 24 hours of quest being run.:

It takes 7 days from servers being up for information to be collected on gear/item drops (for quest descriptions) and the Quest Log. So it will be about Tuesday-Wednesday. The data is collected not just from you, by the way, but all players.

Information collected won't reset during maintenance. However, it will be updated every 7 days regardless. So even an hour after a maint occurs, data collected won't be wiped, as long as the server already had the data collected.

Thank you for that information @coldreactive !

@GM-Deynger said in Quest Log Not working after 24 hours of quest being run.:

@coldreactive said in Quest Log Not working after 24 hours of quest being run.:

Thank you for that information @coldreactive !

Apologies for replying late, but I've been busy; while it is 7 days for the quest logs to come up on NA, for the lifetime of JP PSO2 it has been 24 hours and I have many friends who will vouch for this, if required. It's not a huge issue, but it would be nice to see what's dropping sooner.