Transferable Fashion Question

I apologize as this might be really dumb, but I just don't quite understand

Fashion Items that are usable on all Characters = Y

Since it specifically says "on all characters" throws me off. Would this mean that if I haven't used a fashion ticket twice(to be usable on all characters)(Like CAST head parts & hairstyles & accessories) it won't transfer over ? I'd like to avoid needing to buy some items twice just in case I want to bring it over.

Thanks in advance!

if you use a ticket twice it means all characters will be able to use it if not it will only be to use in the character that used the ticket, the transfer means that all accessories and clothes unlocked in 1 character can be used in NGS.

@KAMINONYMOUS It can be pretty hard to see, but the line before the one you mentioned talks about fashion items with their ticket used only once.

• Fashion Information Set by using a Ticket Item in the Salon = Y <<< this
  • Fashion Items that are usable on all Characters = Y

This is another example of how fuzzy SEGA translations can be. With a rather word-to-word translation of the original JP notice (http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_datasharing/), these two lines translate to something like the following.

• Fashion information registered by using a Salon Ticket Item once on a character = Y
  • Fashion information registered by using a Salon Ticket Item twice on character(s) of the same account = Y

In this way, it's clear that the fashion items carry over regardless of whether their ticket was used once or twice.

Ooooh, that clarifies it so much better guys 😄 Thanks so much for your time and replies !!