Based on Prologue 4 and the fact that this game comes out in less then a few weeks / under a month, it seems really concerning the lack of BASE game content - a lot is being sold in scratch out of the gate which is a shame.
From the character creator:
- 10 total "default" hairstyles, less if you don't count the CAST stuff.
- 4 default outfits, 2 male 2 female
- 7 NGS accessories
From indication on CBT and Prologue 4
- Aelio region only. No tundra, desert, or other environments at all until WINTER
- Aelio region already feels small - only 4 more regions being released compared to the ones we had in CBT. This in the grand scheme won't feel like a lot.
- Level cap 20
- ZERO signs of Wind, Dark, and Light techniques makes it feel like it won't be available on release
There is a lot more I can harp on, but honestly it feels like we can max out the content in a weekend based on what we saw. It's a bit concerning for the launch of NGS which is a shame - it will only go up from here but I can't help but feel a bit underwhelmed.
Not only that but the RESELLING of existing outfits which should be given for free is a complete slap in the face.