Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward

@NIC said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

@Doom-Smack said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

One thing Id like to confirm is when taking gear to NGS its safe and returns to original state in PSO2 right? Or is the conversion a one way thing that screws it up. Like is it safe to take god units to NGS if you still want them for base PSO2? (totally irrelevant to this thread topic but oh well lol)

"Weapon and Unit Augments obtained in PSO2 will be changed to PSO2:NGS Augments that correlate to some extent with the original abilities or stats. These changes will only apply to the items during use in PSO2:NGS and will be reverted during use in PSO2."z

You are safe to move units/weapon to NGS, and then back into PSO2.

@NIC @Zeke Awesome. Ty guys. (Im on burn out recovery atm and really didnt want to make god units again lol).

What if I'm not interested in NGS, but just want some god units on PSO2 and don't have the badges for them?

@Phunya said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

What if I'm not interested in NGS, but just want some god units on PSO2 and don't have the badges for them?

Its possible they may add them somewhere else to obtain (eg: badge shop). I havent heard anything on it yet though and we might just have to wait and see 😕

I think that they should make the tier missions give them now that there is no mission pass.

@Weirdo said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

I think that they should make the tier missions give them now that there is no mission pass.

Yeah, even 1-2 per tier mission would work for me, or scaled by the number MP gave. It would take time but everything would still be available.

@Kodiakmax said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

@Weirdo said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

Yeah, even 1-2 per tier mission would work for me, or scaled by the number MP gave. It would take time but everything would still be available.

While also giving value to the tier missions now that what they were made for is gone.

@Weirdo Something definitely needs to be done with the tier missions if they expect people to keep doing them. Without the Mission Pass there's zero reason to do them anymore.

Why did you guys high jack the thread? Wasn’t the OP talking about Mission Pass etc......

Can you take ngs weapons back to pso2? or does it only work one way?

You can't take weapons from 1000 years in the future back with you.

@Weirdo riiiiip. thanks for the info

@Nic-The-Hero said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

Nope. Nothing that originates on NGS can be moved to PSO2.

Equipment stats are different in NGS. In NGS there's only one type of attack, rather than having MPWR, RPWR and TPWR.

Augments are also different. vet_aug1.png

@Xaelon said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

@Nic-The-Hero said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

Equipment stats are different in NGS. In NGS there's only one type of attack, rather than having MPWR, RPWR and TPWR.

Augments are also different.

Wait, what? 3 types of attack exist though. Screenshot_6.png

@NIC said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

@Xaelon said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

Augments are also different.

Wait, what? 3 types of attack exist though. Screenshot_6.png

Actually, that is an Augment for a melee Weapon, probably useless on a range or tech Weapon but Atk is Atk regarless.

@Kodiakmax said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

Actually, that is an Augment for a melee Weapon, probably useless on a range or tech Weapon but Atk is Atk regarless.

Oh, wait, I get it now. Each weapon only has "Attack" and not "Mel-Attack" "Tech-Attack," and "RNG- Attack" while the augments can be for each weapon type.

My bad.

This does make me wonder about Wand though, since it has always been in an odd spot.