Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward

@Zeke said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

You parroted that statement in the golden pass thread and tried to move it here. If you can't handle being called out then don't make arguments. It's really that simple.

Several people have called you out on ur shit already, man.

@NIC said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

@Zeke said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

You parroted that statement in the golden pass thread and tried to move it here. If you can't handle being called out then don't make arguments. It's really that simple.

And yet I'm not throwing a hissy fit like you are now.

That isn't a "GOT'CHA" like you think it is. If anything you're only using yourself as an example of someone acting childish.

Like I said of you can't deal with it then don't use the forums.

@NIC said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

And yet I'm not throwing a hissy fit like you are now.

That isn't a "GOT'CHA" like you think it is. If anything you're only using yourself as an example of someone acting childish.

Like I said of you can't deal with it then don't use the forums.

Bruh, this is getting off topic - but it's not a thing where I can't handle going back and forth on points. I've disagreed with other people on the forums and have had fine conversations with them, for example Miraglyth, cuz he generally comes off as someone who's actually interested in going back and forth on points, seeing both sides, and just want a discussion. I'm not throwing a hissy fit either. I'm just telling you that no one wants to deal with you acting like an ass to everyone cuz it's pretty much all you do.

Ya aren't talking to people, you're talking at them.

Either way, if you wanna go ahead and dispute my points I made earlier, you can go right ahead:

"Start of NGS" =/= "Starting Gear"

Start of NGS as in before we start getting updates/patches/more content.

augments aren't added to the base stats of the weapon?

Most players are moving to NGS and the augments from PSO2 are getting heavily nerfed in NGS.

Can I get a source on that because +2% damage is better in NGS then most of our augments in PSO2, and a lot of the augments from PSO2 will be amazing in NGS.

alt text

alt text

The NGS base rarity 3 star weapon almost has more raw attack with no enhancements than the fully enhanced pso2 end game weapon. Augments also can't be transfered to NGS weapons from my understanding. It's already been notified by Sega that the pso2 augments are getting a heavy change in NGS so they don't destroy the game. JP beta testers themselves said the augments weren't amazing, but rather average. Almost similar to the augments of NGS.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsadditionalinfop2

Just like with everything else they've been giving us a heads up on this.

@Xaelon said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

Can I get a source on that because +2% damage is better in NGS then most of our augments in PSO2, and a lot of the augments from PSO2 will be amazing in NGS.

I don't know if anyone's linked this yet but here's what PSO2 augments will convert into when equipment is sent to NGS: https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Portal:New_Genesis/Special_Ability_Conversion

I will also link this which was an augment capsule I got from a random level 10 field boss in the NGS beta:

vet_aug1.png

I'm mostly showing this to demonstrate what early/midgame augments look like in NGS. Additionally Might III and the other rank III attack augments give 2% damage in NGS. If you look at that page I linked above you will see that most of the converted Augs on that page give 1% or less damage.

It has been proven. Not only myself, but another gave you the answers with proof. The math, data on PSO2 augments to NGS stats and how it will work is all there.

You're literally turning a blind eye to that. The pso2 weapons have been shown to be good for leveling classes. The NGS weapons rairty 3/4(stats unknown still) have shown to have greater potential and overall power than PSO2 end game weapons due to their nerf and augment changes to pso2 stuff in NGS. When this was put out you suddenly changed your stance to starter weapons when you started getting dog piled. You've been trying to make a point that the end game pso2 weapons were going to be the "best" as you put it and can outdo NGS weapons in other threads and the start of this one.

Once again as you said that is simply untrue.

Man you suck at handling being wrong.

Hello fair PSO2 Defenders! This thread began with a simple question, but is threatening to run off the rails. Let's get back on track so there isn't a need to lock the thread. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

Hello fair PSO2 Defenders! This thread began with a simple question, but is threatening to run off the rails. Let's get back on track so there isn't a need to lock the thread. Thank you!

Well it was answered. Early on it was stated that the badge system for pso2 Mission Pass isn't getting replaced and likely end up not getting the augments.

Not much reason to even have the thread alive anymore if we're going by what you said.

It has been proven. Not only myself, but another gave you the answers with proof. The math, data on PSO2 augments to NGS stats and how it will work is all there. You're literally turning a blind eye to that. The pso2 weapons have been shown to be good for leveling classes. The NGS weapons rairty 3/4(stats unknown still) have shown to have greater potential and overall power than PSO2 end game weapons due to their nerf and augment changes to pso2 stuff in NGS. When this was put out you suddenly changed your stance to starter weapons when you started getting dog piled. You've been trying to make a point that the end game pso2 weapons were going to be the "best" as you put it and can outdo NGS weapons in other threads and the start of this one. Once again as you said that is simply untrue. Man you suck at handling being wrong.

I'm going to be honest I have no clue what the hell you are talking about anymore. Where are these nerfs? I also never changed my stance, and don't feel like I was ever dogpiled. I uhh, never said "starter weapons" at all either, my dude I said " PSO2 equipment at the start of NGS will be.." as in.. ya know, before we get content patches. (You probably got "Starter weapons" from the post below mine.)

My stance is still that a full augmented 8 slot PSO2 weapon will most likely beat NGS that we've seen because of the number of augments that they have, and I still think when you said that an augmented PSO2 weapon has less attack then a 3* weapon from NGS that you were being disingenuous.

Hey I'm done with the argument per the GM's request. If you want to continue this then you'll have to do it alone.

@GM-Deynger said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

This post is deleted!

Edited out because the GM took care of the derailment problem.

One thing Id like to confirm is when taking gear to NGS its safe and returns to original state in PSO2 right? Or is the conversion a one way thing that screws it up. Like is it safe to take god units to NGS if you still want them for base PSO2? (totally irrelevant to this thread topic but oh well lol)

@Doom-Smack said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

One thing Id like to confirm is when taking gear to NGS its safe and returns to original state in PSO2 right? Or is the conversion a one way thing that screws it up. Like is it safe to take god units to NGS if you still want them for base PSO2?

Think of it as a copy. One exist in each. To that end we can't even sell or delete pso2 items in NGS. We have to actually do that in pso2 game.

@Doom-Smack said in Question Regarding Mission Badges and the Mission Badge Swap Shop in PSO2 moving forward:

One thing Id like to confirm is when taking gear to NGS its safe and returns to original state in PSO2 right? Or is the conversion a one way thing that screws it up. Like is it safe to take god units to NGS if you still want them for base PSO2?

Think of it as a copy. One exist in each. To that end we can't even sell or delete pso2 items in NGS. We have to actually do that in pso2 game.

Thanks, so its totally safe then to do so? (barring any weird bug)

Thanks, so its totally safe then to do so? (barring any weird bug)

You can't screw up in NGS with deleting because it won't let you. Unless for some reason they change that at the launch of NGS.

One thing Id like to confirm is when taking gear to NGS its safe and returns to original state in PSO2 right? Or is the conversion a one way thing that screws it up. Like is it safe to take god units to NGS if you still want them for base PSO2? (totally irrelevant to this thread topic but oh well lol)

"Weapon and Unit Augments obtained in PSO2 will be changed to PSO2:NGS Augments that correlate to some extent with the original abilities or stats. These changes will only apply to the items during use in PSO2:NGS and will be reverted during use in PSO2."z

You are safe to move units/weapon to NGS, and then back into PSO2.