NSFW Content on symbol art "solution?" Discussion

@Anarchy-Marine said in NSFW Content on symbol art "solution?" Discussion:

@Pariah-Chan said in NSFW Content on symbol art "solution?" Discussion:

They would definitely do something about it if multiple of their streaming partners encountered NSFW SA on NGS. I wouldn’t put it past them to disable arts and expect us to buy stamps for now on after an incident like that. XD

What's sad about this is, from what I see in game at least, not everyone that partakes ins such SA related behaviour, does so publicly. Its a minority that does, and that minority that thinks they are funny will just ruin everyone else's fun. Be it the meme creators, the real artists that create cute, funny, or cool anime related stuff, and even those that privately share NSFW stuff, for whatever their reasons. There's always someone in every community like this, and it irritates me to no end. They are always selfish individuals, because as long as they get their laughs in, they don't care about anyone else.

Yeah and they tend to be some of the more maladjusted people too, usually throwing a shit fit when asked to cut it out.

bump to outsega the sega

@RpiesSPIES said in NSFW Content on symbol art "solution?" Discussion:

@IAMCRAIG said in NSFW Content on symbol art "solution?" Discussion:

@RpiesSPIES That would require a significant effort on Sega's part, especially considering how many would potentially be submitted in a single day, especially whenever someone updates one.

They could hire me for it :)))

This might be more feasible than you may think, have it so players can vet the symbol art, maybe on the website or something, and if you vet so many you get SG.

Then players who tick only vetted symbol art only get that, if something gets vetted incorrectly and gets reported, it goes back up for re-evaluation, if it gets evaulated as it isn't safe the original person gets a strike, and after so many stikes you can't vet symbol art.
(I like this idea because It lets me horde more SG ^^)

Though really I kinda feel the games M so have at it, but i also get streaming and stuff, though you can turn them off but it's a bit less fun I guess.

I feel like maybe the implementation of stamps might be so peeps can drop symbol arts for something more safe, they are pretty cool also lol.

All that would do is incentivize making the art to get rewarded. A strain on their salary for something that can be infinitely copied and produced. 😕

Maybe have the creators of the SA tag it themselves and if improperly tagged they will be banned. (Any reported would have to be checked by an actual person to make sure that it isn't a false claim)

Unless they suffer from personal guilt, I don’t see ppl tagging their own stuff.

SAs already have IDs on them, just have a system that hides reported arts.

I am talking about adding a way to filter out the nsfw SA while people that choose to let it be displayed can see it but those that don't want it won't see it. Have the creator set it as NSFW so only the people that have it set to show NSFW SA will see it and help manage any problems by having a place for it that has a level of control.

@Pariah-Chan said in NSFW Content on symbol art "solution?" Discussion:

All that would do is incentivize making the art to get rewarded. A strain on their salary for something that can be infinitely copied and produced. 😕

I meant the vetters get the SG as an insentive to do so, and you can only get so much SG from it every day to prevent people abusing it.

I see similar systems implimented on other websites as it means the admins don't need to vet stuff themselves, the scale of that task would be pretty hench for the GMs and stuff but for the mass of people playing it would be much easyer.

The system would be pretty automated after it's implementation.

@Weirdo But then you could just move a single part within' the SA or change color (skin or hair color, whatnot), and it'll have its own id that a person will spam to get through people's blocked SA's, as they currently do.

@RpiesSPIES You fail to see the point. The point is to make it so they can use it while letting those that don't want to see it never see it and have harsh punishments in place for those that don't properly tag it as nsfw.

@Weirdo But that's why I feel my suggestion works better. As trusting someone to be a decent person is tough, while trusting an in-house approval process with every SA being 'blocked' with a safe setting on, until approval, is significantly safer and easier.

@Weirdo He's got a point. The safety settings would be on by default, and having it set to off, would allow it unfiltered. They shoukd do the same for the in game chat settings. I'm tired of an M game censoring my cuss words. Like I can't tell a team mate through chat something kicked my ass, because the game needs to correct me. Safe symbol arts would be on by default. The NSFW stuff if there, would only be seen with the filter off. But anything not approved of in general would be censored out as well.

The NSFW Symbol Art spam needs to stop. I am tired of blocking and reporting both the SA and the individuals sending them. This is the same problem as the meseta bot RMT SA spam. Stop letting anything and everything through and start being serious on the bans. There are lewd SA I have reported MONTHS back that are still not removed from the game.

I remember an SA that said "Emergency Code: Erection" which was flat out deleted from the game, yet literal hentai roams free to this day?? What gives? SEGA, do you think this is what new players want to see?

I've reported 30+ people in less than an hour on Ship 4. This is beyond ridiculous. My blocklist can't handle the lewd spammers AND all the RMT bots.

@UniMaximal the issue is them being able to copy and paste SA and bots. So unless Sega gets in trouble for the lack of accountability with it, it will prolly never end. 😞