Im seriously concerned about my benchmark score.

So, first off, here are my specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i have an Nvidia 2060 SUPER. And the numbers im getting at ultra settings are seriously low compared to other friends who have the same graphics card. I'm averaging 6300, while some of them got as high as 24k, and most of them are above 10k. Like, i get that my cpu is a bit outdated, but the difference is too abysmal for it being the same graphics card, i think something has to be wrong with my pc's performance or something. Anyone has any idea what could it be? i tried updating drivers but it was little help.

Here's my benchmarkunknown.png

And here are some of my friend's also with a 2060:

unknown (1).png

pugs.png

this friend got a higher rank with a 980 too! it just dosn't make sense to me.

yools.png

So, any tips on what could be? i'm testing on ultra at 1080p btw, nothing crazy.

@Jitsu

The benchmark score is somewhat... arbitrary. There are a lot of things that can impact your score that don't reflect your ability to play the game:

• If your FPS is capped or not
  • Resolution of the benchmark
  • If the benchmark is in focus or not
  • Most likely many other things as well.

Basically: It could be almost anything - but don't be worried about it, because it very likely does not mean anything about your actual ability to play the game.

well I didn't check the benchmark yet but if only checks the momentary performance than tons of things will affect the score and that wouldn't exactly say if your computer will run the game with issues or not, after all you can change some apps to not run while the game is running and keeping higher perfomance

Ok so, they sent me this, from the Oracle Fleet discord.

E2WipxPVoAQXMIk.png

and that helped a lot. If i lowered all the settings in red i got as high as 24k (with the rest of the settings on Ultra), but just turning off global illumination and shadows already got me over 10k. leaving it here if someone has those issues too.