Cast Sets in new AC event cannot be previewed

Okay, I understand that the prizes are entire "SETS" of cast parts (which is cool, ngl) but it still is a little disappointing that I can't 'try on' the stuff. It would have been better if they just showed each entire set on their website instead of each part.

Anyone know a good website where I can see these sets?

Yeah, they have a "Try On" option but it does nothing.

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Cast Sets in new AC event cannot be previewed:

Okay, I understand that the prizes are entire "SETS" of cast parts (which is cool, ngl) but it still is a little disappointing that I can't 'try on' the stuff. It would have been better if they just showed each entire set on their website instead of each part.

Anyone know a good website where I can see these sets?

Fear not, fellow Cast lover. https://bumped.org/pso2na/fashion-database/pso2-na-cast-parts/

Are you wearing a cast body, or a universal outfit or layering wear when you try on the cast parts? Because to view cast parts, besides the body itself, requires the character have a cast body either on, or previewed. Preview a cast body, then try on the parts. The same issue happens when you try to preview any part while wearing either an outfit, or layering wear on your cast while trying to preview it in the player store. It's not a bug and is working properly.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Cast Sets in new AC event cannot be previewed:

Because to view cast parts, besides the body itself, requires the character have a cast body either on, or previewed.

Nope, that doesn't work either. I equipped the Dista Lady Body but I still can't preview the sets from the scratch.

@Ryoga I'll check it out. Haven't logged in since before maintenance. It was working fine then. They might have broken something with the patch. I'll know for a certainty when my game boots up.

Edit: It doesn't work because it's not individual parts. They packaged them in boxes, likely to reduce the loot pool, so that you have an increased chance of getting the items you want. Clever, but it removed any ability to preview the item. Something OP didn't exactly specify well with the initial post ( or I misinterpreted what was posted with the wording provided). It sounded to me like someone didn't know how to preview individual parts in the preview window, not that the entire cast sets were being offered via the scratch as a full set. They might need to patch in the ability to view the full sets at a later date if they feel so inclined.

Also, that bumped.org link is nice for some of the parts, but a number of the items banner were never actually released before, like the Ionia CV parts.