Mission Pass tier

Wasn't the mission tier supposed to reset this week?

@Devlin7419 Mission pass is over for PSO2, the next mission pass will only happen for New Genesis in August.

@Ezodagrom well that sucks lol

@Devlin7419 I made a mistake, NGS mission pass is listed for this fall in the roadmap, not august.

Whoa I missed that in the roadmap, surprised they're waiting so long

@Devlin7419 said in Mission Pass tier:

@Ezodagrom well that sucks lol

If you have unlocked anything in the Mission Pass and haven't claimed it yet, you can still retrieve it though.

Yea, it does suck... BUT at least I got this last season into Overrun mode before it ended, so I got every last bit of it, hehe.

Maybe now that there is no mission pass, but there is still the tier missions they should up the rewards from the tier missions. Maybe give mission badges from them so there is still a way for people to get mission badges.

How they add a npc where you can take your missions passes that still have to get back sg that they cost. I still have 2 left over from when I bought 90 days premium.

@hynaku4494 I believe they already did something about that. You can trade those in for EX-Tri boosts 250%. At least I thought I saw that in the shop, could be wrong though.

You can find the exchange of Mission Pass Gold Ticket to EX Triboost +250% at Cameo's Swap Shop 2.

Personally, I don't think their offer of EXTB250 as a compensation is a satisfactory one, but either I don't think they'll change this. If they did, that would be unfair to those people who had already exchanged with EXTB250.

@Fiona-Respha I mean they are doing a leveling event. Perhaps they believe that's adequate compensation. That SG bonus for all classes maxed is a pretty big deal.

Considering that if you got the Mission Passes from Premium, then you technically only paid 200AC for them (as priced on the JP server, 30-Day Premium by itself is 1300AC, while on Global Premium+Gold Pass is 1500AC), which is the equivalent of 40SG. To me, 200AC/40SG for an EX 250% Triboost isn't too bad of a trade (considering how they normally price Boosters in Fresh Finds, SG Shop, and AC Shop), though it would have been better if they gave some other options as well, like some Badges or a 5-Day Premium Pass.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Mission Pass tier:

@Fiona-Respha I mean they are doing a leveling event. Perhaps they believe that's adequate compensation. That SG bonus for all classes maxed is a pretty big deal.

Leveling event ends on 6/02. Isn't much time left for that.

@Zeke said in Mission Pass tier:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Mission Pass tier:

Leveling event ends on 6/02. Isn't much time left for that.

That's the point. That Ex-Tri 250% stacks with regular tri-boosts and singular EXP buffs. That combined with leveling quests could help quite a bit more than you think.

@AndrlCh said in Mission Pass tier:

Considering that if you got the Mission Passes from Premium, then you technically only paid 200AC for them (as priced on the JP server, 30-Day Premium by itself is 1300AC, while on Global Premium+Gold Pass is 1500AC), which is the equivalent of 40SG. To me, 200AC/40SG for an EX 250% Triboost isn't too bad of a trade (considering how they normally price Boosters in Fresh Finds, SG Shop, and AC Shop), though it would have been better if they gave some other options as well, like some Badges or a 5-Day Premium Pass.

It is 2 EX 250% Triboosts actually.