How is your benchmark and Character Creation?

@sheizansc Nice. I wouldn't be too worried about performance in the benchmark, anyway - many people have said they played the beta just fine at the same settings even though their score ended up poor. The score is nearly meaningless with how many ways there are to manipulate it and such.. but still, 363, wow 😵 . IIRC my lowest was ~1.3k, but I haven't tried it on Ultra...

I tried it on Ultra and the framerate of 100 to 40 was a lot more consistent. (Between 40-80 with 60 average)

However, particle effects have been draining the FPS of pretty much every Alliance member except for the one with a god tier build. lol

PSO2 New Genesis Benchmark Score.jpg

character .jpg

Graphics settings: Ultra Quality

Resolution: 3840x2160 (4K)

This is all on ultra settings (Without the TAA), 1920x1080 resolution.

alt text

@LusterMain said in How is your benchmark and Character Creation?:

@sheizansc Nice. I wouldn't be too worried about performance in the benchmark, anyway - many people have said they played the beta just fine at the same settings even though their score ended up poor. The score is nearly meaningless with how many ways there are to manipulate it and such.. but still, 363, wow 😵 . IIRC my lowest was ~1.3k, but I haven't tried it on Ultra...

And on the flipside I found the beta to be a bit choppy at times even with some dials turned down, but the benchmark was just shy of 14k for me with everything dialed to max. Unsure if that's because the benchmark is running on a slightly newer renderer build than NA CBT, or because the hitching and slow downs I experienced in CBT were from CPU or bandwidth bottlenecking.

At any rate it seems clear that the benchmark isn't a perfect measurement.