graphic angin update

graphic angin update, are we going to get it?

Considering the engine is needed to link pso2 and NGS I would assume so.

one will assume we get it by now as well. there like 1 month to ngs. when they think its time?

At this point it wouldn't be unlikely if we were to get the graphics engine update at the same time as the NGS release.

@Ezodagrom said in graphic angin update:

At this point it wouldn't be unlikely if we were to get the graphics engine update at the same time as the NGS release.

This what I think will happen.

With how many problems the GFX update caused on JP they probably want to fix as much stuff as they can before releasing it on global.

be nice if they say this then

Soon™

Honestly, I want no part of it unless it's absolutely BUG FREE.

Sega can take all the time it needs to get it right THE FIRST TIME, thanks.

@Trigunman sega hasn't done things "flawlessly" since the Genesis. I feel like after the Dreamcast flopped, and Sonic started to show signs of weakness on the market, Sega just said "fu** it" all. I don't think the intent is malicious for the sake of greed like EA or Activision or anything, I just think they've just been pretty "whatever" about everything for while. But yeah,

Japan got the graphics update back in Feb or March. Is it unrealistic to think global should be getting it before NGS releases in June?

I don’t think it’s far away now, outfits have been updated to type 1, type 2 etc, which is the ngs model.

If I had to take a guess, next main graphical update, with ngs being the following one

@PBJ-Time said in graphic angin update:

@Trigunman sega hasn't done things "flawlessly" since the Genesis. I feel like after the Dreamcast flopped, and Sonic started to show signs of weakness on the market, Sega just said "fu** it" all. I don't think the intent is malicious for the sake of greed like EA or Activision or anything, I just think they've just been pretty "whatever" about everything for while. But yeah,

Hence my emphasis on the FIRST TIME getting it right, they're batting zero ATM so far what I've seen in the NGS beta. It was promising, true, but still a rather incomplete game IMHO compared what all PSO2 currently enjoys.

I love Sega and I wish nothing more than for them to succeed, but I seriously question the time frames they or anyone else expects NGS to be released, or a graphical update to PSO2 or whatever, much less getting all of that content being released on "time". What Sega is attempting with NGS as an overhaul of PSO2 is a seriously stupid tall order folks and I'm afraid there is alot of people here who have no idea the scope of this, much less their expectations, that are most likely going to be dashed to bits IMHO.

I don't want to say prepare for a disappointment, or be a Debbie Downer, but I think there way too many people with rose-colored glasses on for Sega's execution with NGS. My humble advice in the meantime, is to relax, enjoy playing PSO2 or whatever game you enjoy, I'm thinking the NGS release is going to get pushed back over time and Sega's NGS release/PSO2 graphic updates are rather... Optimistic.