lumincrystal grania Give away or as a Thank gift from Sega!

lumincrystal grania 50 to 100 please! I am personally having a hard time getting these!

Please!

😆 yeah, no. If Global got 0 via mission pass I'd say at least 12, 2 for each of JP's mission passes.

Plus they could finally add the Lumincrystal Grania in the Prize Medal Shop like in JP.

( x500 Gold Prize Medals for 1 Grania )

What the heck? This is just not a priority.

Firstly we already have Lumincrystal Grania exchanges that are far easier to pay for than certain other Agile/Klauz components (i.e. modules). A few Divide runs will get you enough Divide Medals and Lumincrystal Emel to pay for Grania.

Second, 50 to 100? What would anyone ever need that many Lumincrystal Grania for? Every exchange that needs them asks for 3 or 4 of them with the exception of the Steel series that need 6 (plus 2 for their Puras predecessor), and not only are those pointless now Agile/Klauz are available, they also need Varuna, Mitra and Exegul modules that take way longer to get even 1:1 with Grania and instead of 6 you need 25-50 of those.

Too lazy to run content, plz give free stuff SEGA

No offense RainGnyu, but it feel like a joke topic of sorts, by no means am I doubting your hardships, its just the number just seems highly unreasonable, not even JP gotten that much through any capacity. If anything the Thank gift from Sega was the 1 year anniversary & all that followed. I feel Global should of used Limited ARKS missions just a bit more for playing story campaigns or running seasonals like Easter & that gave extra divide medals, buster medals, gold prize medals, Emels, Granias, hell even a mag device too could of been distributed, but alas that hasn't been the case.

Hey! Guys this was placed on the suggestion area of the forums!

Plus the divide quest area not easy! Stop acting like they are and also takes a long time to gather components the even make these. Not everyone has time like you guys do........get real. People also are not running these challenges to help you unlock stages.

You guys came over here just to brag about how good you are in the game.

They should indeed give out some Granias, jp has been very generous in this regard (more exchanges be it regular or event related ones and ofc. a sizable amount through their Mission Passes while global only got darkstones). With the end of the Mission Pass system for base PSO2 I think the least thing they should do here is to add Granias (and all the other RNG stones) to the weapon badge exchanges with a monthly purchase limit as well as adding the Granias to the Gold Prize Medal exchange like they are in jp.

@RainGnyu said in lumincrystal grania Give away or as a Thank gift from Sega!:

Plus the divide quest area not easy! Stop acting like they are and also takes a long time to gather components the even make these. Not everyone has time like you guys do........get real. People also are not running these challenges to help you unlock stages.

sure 31- 35 is hard unless you have gear to handle the enemies there but lower than 20 is pretty easy and Divide Quest do not require to finish the objective in order to get the standard rewards and you also get medals and Lumincrystals Emel just by getting points that are per week, also they already had given Lumincrystal Grania before so they have no reason to give then again even more in that quantity

Plus the divide quest area not easy! Stop acting like they are

Oh I wouldn't. But what I said was you get more Lumincrystal Grania relative to how many you need than other materials that also come from Divide Quests.

I mean, titles from Divide Quests alone give you 5 Lumincrystal Grania (2 for finishing - not even beating - Stage 35 once, and 3 for getting 3,000,000 points across your account in a single week). That's 1¼ Agile to Klauz weapon upgrades, readily available. Suppose you get those 3,000,000 points with three separate characters; from weekly rewards you'll also get 600 Divide Medals, 150 Luminfragment Emel and a bunch more of both because they're very common stage drops. That's enough to almost buy 2 more Lumincrystal Grania, so now you can afford 1¾ Agile to Klauz upgrades all in one week!

Yet how many modules do you get from doing all that? 14 Varuna and Mitra, 19 Exegul. That's less than half of the module cost of one Klauz unit, and a significant portion of that came from one-time titles with any future modules taking a lot longer to farm - entirely from Divide quests, just like Lumincrystal Grania only way slower.

Dude.......... I haven’t even finished or successfully completed with a S-rank. Let’s not talk titles........so I am guessing you have completed these task?

I haven’t even finished or successfully completed with a S-rank. Let’s not talk titles...

What, not even Stage 1-5 to unlock 6-10?

It sounds like you're bringing up Lumincrystal Grania because you think that's what you need next and you aren't even thinking about the bigger picture with resources you don't need now but are much MUCH slower to accumulate.

And honestly if you're not clearing 1-5 with an S rank to unlock 6-10, it's not Lumincrystal Grania you need (and even if it was, you could still A/B rank 1-5 repeatedly to get enough Divide Medals and Luminfragment Emel to buy them).

For the "average casual players" Emels and Granias are indeed the main thing holding back their basic gear progression. Everything else (including modules) can be obtained from UQs. Everyone who thinks that they can easily solo Divide 1-5 seems to not have much experience with them, there's a reason people lock their MPAs when doing Divides.

@Ryoga said in lumincrystal grania Give away or as a Thank gift from Sega!:

For the "average casual players" Emels and Granias are indeed the main thing holding back their basic gear progression.

How? What do you even make with them?

If you're upgrading your Agile weapon to a Klauz, you're absolutely progressed enough to be comfortably soloing Divide 1-5, and if you're using them for anything less firstly you're wasting them, secondly you're still going to be bottlenecked by modules most of the time (both Puras from Zig and Megalith/Vortex/Obliance weapons from the Divide Medal counter need 100 Varuna/Mitra modules) and thirdly there are better options that need no Grania at all such as Agile or Rivalate from Zig or even the Millionaire/Croesus collection folder weapons. Heck even Novel is arguably better than Puras for its potential being unconditional and you get that for a few RWB5.

This post is deleted!

Let’s not talk titles...

I'm not. I'm talking what are you trying to make with them?