Where is the NGS character creator and benchmark?

On this video slide, they announce we can download the NGS character creator and benchmark. https://youtu.be/X4CPBbvWEGY?t=4574

Is there a time delay of release? Where is the link to this?

FYI, the website menus and pages aren't all the same. There like 3 different website layouts that are mixture of old update and newly updated menus. This menu link/page is not always shown. I would think of this being front page news.

Can we upload our existing char data into this, or do you have to start from scratch?

You can import you existing saved character data, just anything used that is not a default starter item will fail to load (you will get a message stating that certain items are missing).

Just copy your saved data from the PSO2 folder into the Character Creator/Benchmark and load it up.

@LazerRay said in Where is the NGS character creator and benchmark?:

You can import you existing saved character data, just anything used that is not a default starter item will fail to load (you will get a message stating that certain items are missing).

Just copy your saved data from the PSO2 folder into the Character Creator/Benchmark and load it up.

Cool, thanks

My question is why the hell are the bottom of screen instructions for game controller with no way of changing it to keyboard/mouse? I can't get a proper view on how much skin gloss I want without removing the basewear.