Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!)

@MasterDarkwingz

You mean the folks using tweaker? Yeah, that's been a thing for a while and I don't condone it.

@Kofi9867 said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

@MasterDarkwingz

You mean the folks using tweaker? Yeah, that's been a thing for a while and I don't condone it.

The tweaker is more than what was being stated such as a place to patch and play the Japanese version of PSO2 and was the fix for the awful Microsoft Store version in Global.

@YagyuChan

I know, doesn't change the fact that people use it to already mod NGS and other things with the beta client.

@Kofi9867 No, this program wasn't Tweaker. It is a full on hackware system for file client modification.

Since this one is not something that fans made in order to upkeep the security and appearance of the game, it's fairly against ToS

due in part to the way that files are being added into the demo version of NGS against the intended presentation.

(IE- Show off NGS content, not all of base PSO2 fashion or future Scratch content.)

Tweaker, in my opinion, is something that SEGA lets slide due to it being a suitable and well attended alternative if base PSO2 eventually has to go into Private server mode due to lack of investment in twenty or thirty years at the most.

alt text Figured I share the "HD" version of mine as well... cause my 3yr old machine will barely run it lol; something like 3049 at max settings, So everything will be medium settings just like in the picture yay!

@Kofi9867 said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

@MasterDarkwingz

The Tweaker doesn't break the TOS in any way and falls under all 3rd party application guidelines.

Reposting what @Weirdo shared in Alliance Discord if anyone is curious about the minimal height restrictions of Global versus the original JP.

alt text

(Edit)

[Note] This post had issues with the image going into undefined. It may break again in the future.

Yes ..if you mean PSO2 Tweaker it's not against any rules. I and many other's use it because M$ in his immense wisdom deletes the game and the original folder it's placed in ( or moves it so is unreachable) for not sure what reason. So you have to re-download it from scratch. It happened to me and many other's and it's a pain and not considered a bug but it's just how Windows 10 works. It does the same for Firefox as well...but at least in Firefox case it just deletes the link if you place it in the taskbar (and you just need to delete the shortcut and make a new one). While using PSO2 Tweaker this doesn't happen and you can play it normally even after a reboot.

@ShinoKoba I already stated that the program being shared on YouTube is not Tweaker, and completely goes against the intentions of Benchmark being a demo with limited cosmetic options.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

@Kofi9867 No, this program wasn't Tweaker. It is a full on hackware system for file client modification.

Since this one is not something that fans made in order to upkeep the security and appearance of the game, it's fairly against ToS

due in part to the way that files are being added into the demo version of NGS against the intended presentation.

(IE- Show off NGS content, not all of base PSO2 fashion or future Scratch content.)

Tweaker, in my opinion, is something that SEGA lets slide due to it being a suitable and well attended alternative if base PSO2 eventually has to go into Private server mode due to lack of investment in twenty or thirty years at the most.

Case in point, it's been explained at least three times now.

(Edit)

I sent the video link to GM Deynger in a PM so that we don't have to argue with ourselves.

Just wanted newbies to know that modifications to the files in ways that don't preserve the original data and presentation are against ToS and the forum rules.

28800+ score on non-OC rig.

Can't wait for NGS to open up!

Stance 1.jpg Ranger 1.jpg Glare 1.jpg