Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!)

@FANtasyStarOnline You should consider moving the vertical position of the nose down just slightly. Like a tick or two.

@coldreactive said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

@coldreactive Here are some changes I did based on feedback from the PSO2 Fleet Discord...

alt text

Can I see the mouth settings you have for this one? It looks real nice and Im having trouble making mouths that are full, but doesnt look weird.

@Carerx said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

Can I see the mouth settings you have for this one? It looks real nice and Im having trouble making mouths that are full, but doesnt look weird.

I'm using "Base Face Type T2" in case you were wondering.

alt text

Main character. ( Will have afro hairstyles in the game. Will have black or dark purple lipstick) alt text

Human Mage Alt. (Will likely be the one I put cute/ long anime hairstyles on that I like. Will have black or red lipstick) alt text

My experimental ink Cast. Basically the same face as the main, she will have more head covering stuff like the Kitty Cast helmet and also just generally uses styles for Cast things I like but won't use for the main. (Main will basically only wear the Default Gunner Cast set and anything that looks close to it. This alt will have Neon Blue Lipstick and eyes as she's based on my PSO2 Main.) alt text alt text

A She-Hulk I made, Like her so much I may make her a 4th character ... (Will have dark green or purple Lipstick. Will also use NGS hair when I find one that works on her) alt text alt text

@coldreactive Thank you so much

nice pics all 😃

My T-ELOS Creation (based on her official renders from Xenosaga III), since someone made a KOS-MOS on the PSO2 Fleet Discord:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

File Download, if you want it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGW1-6xkPt_8_-mfAYBW5SGXLXTNu-kS/

KOS-MOS cosplay kos-mos-pso20210528_020140_011.jpg

T-LOS cosplay t-elos-pso20210528_174103_003.jpg

Main Male char male-pso20210526_180810_007.jpg sword-pso20210526_141734_014.jpg pso20210526_141844_062-edit.jpg

KOS-MOS Ver.4, from Xenosaga III alt text

KOS-MOS variant from Xenoblade alt text alt text

Original "type 2" character alt text Same character with fancy stuff alt text

Wanted to make Kos-mos from xenoblade chronicles 2. But I couldn't make it like I wanted too so decided to make to someone else. pso20210531_222200_000.jpg pso20210531_222511_001.jpg

pso20210531_234906_005.png

Been having a heck of a time making a decent looking male...struggling most with the body sliders. Seems like no matter what I do, something looks out of proportion. I feel like I could probably make a better body if I could see what it looks like without this armor on, but I can't seem to find an option to remove it and retain the NGS body in the benchmark. Here's a face anyway... went with like a "dark elf" theme. Not sure if I'll go with this or not, but it was something I thought of at the time.

@Vlast said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

pso20210531_234906_005.png

Been having a heck of a time making a decent looking male...struggling most with the body sliders. Seems like no matter what I do, something looks out of proportion. I feel like I could probably make a better body if I could see what it looks like without this armor on, but I can't seem to find an option to remove it and retain the NGS body in the benchmark. Here's a face anyway... went with like a "dark elf" theme. Not sure if I'll go with this or not, but it was something I thought of at the time.

The period key allows you to take off your armor to preview your other layered wear.

@Kofi9867 said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

@Vlast said in Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!):

The period key allows you to take off your armor to preview your other layered wear.

Wow, thanks...had no idea since all the benchmark shows me is controller controls at the bottom even though I don't use one or even have one plugged in!