Character Creation Benchmark Releases Today!! (POST YOUR CHARACTERS HERE!)

JP got theirs, not here though

We do have it, it's here: https://pso2.com/media/benchmark

Oh thanks. What's this about a missing smart inner in the global version?

Despite the Braver announcement that excites me, I'm seeing comments on the livestream that make my meme more relevant.

Enjoy it while I take the time to download the benchmark. Will replace it with a screenshot when the RGB Color Hex hell is done.

Side Note: Heterochromia isn't working on the Base PSO2 Faces. It says "Can't be Synced," yet the eyes are synchronized.

By the Photoners, are the height restrictions a terror on bodily proportion adjustments! She hardly has any meat on her mesh bones!

pso20210525_142934_000.jpg

If I'm just going to continue adjusting the new face and body mesh after the refresh eyes circulate long enough, I might as well end it at this.

pso20210525_145613_001.jpg

My reference colors (Finni/Stylet/Hati) came out too pastel with this new engine. 7.5/10, too much used car salesman.

pso20210525_150117_002.jpg

I can only use ultra when creating character lmao Here's mine.

pso20210526_001037_002.png

pso20210526_003348_008.png 't

I like the NGS female face.

alt text

alt text

Yet I quite dislike the NGS male face, left is my PSO2 face (with default eyes, eyebrows, eyelash since not in the benchmark) right is NGS conversion, I could edit it no doubt to look more rugged but what I did try with I am not satisfied with in comparison to just using my old low poly PSO2 face.

alt text

Character.png

I loaded my JP character data and it works well did some edits and gotta say happy with the results.

Ferrous.png

Thought I would do a before and after cyborg thing, will be using the character on the right for launch.

Just so people know, for my post, I had to manually re-create the NGS versions' faces. It was a job, but I think I did good enough. You can see the fruits of my labors below.

Oia Vilet - My First/Only JP Character (And first Global character)

Old // PSO2

alt text

New // NGS Face + NGS Body

alt text

Ean Sea - My Fairy Boy

Old // PSO2

alt text

New // NGS Face (Female) + NGS Body (Male)

alt text

Ryuri (CAST)

Old // PSO2

alt text

alt text

Saeko Meina (Human/Fox/Kitsune)

Old // PSO2

alt text

alt text

pso20210525_120105_010.png pso20210525_112151_005.png

I still have to mess with expressions but this is what I have soo far.