[Ship 1] Looking for EU alliance that will also play NGS

Hai there, im looking for alliance on ship 1 that is active in game around EU/UK times.

Im currently back in pso2 playing it a bit again before NGS hits and it would be great if I could join a fun alliance that has a lot of social interactions and do missions together. I havent played for a while, last time I played was EP4. Right now im just working hard to get some decent starting gear for NGS and lvling up my Etiole to 100.

Please message me if you think I could fit in your allaince 🙂

• Discord: Timedawn#3232
  • Pso2 player id: Timedawn

I'm looking to start one, have a requirement though, you need to have at least 1 CAST character to get in.

@admontblanc88 said in [Ship 1] Looking for EU alliance that will also play NGS:

I'm looking to start one, have a requirement though, you need to have at least 1 CAST character to get in.

My character might be a CAST, but sorry I have no interest in joining a alliance with such a rule.

I just want a allaince that hangs out in game activly being social, I couldnt care less what race people use.

@DawnHotgo I just realized you are in ship 1, and I am in ship 4 so it wouldn't work anyway. Good luck either way, hope you find some place to hang out.