Is tomorrow when we get more NGS info?

Curious.

Yes. Tomorrow is NGS Prologue 4

Yep, there's a stream early tomorrow morning. Here's to hoping they'll give out the release date.

@Xaelon said in Is tomorrow when we get more NGS info?:

Yep, there's a stream early tomorrow morning. Here's to hoping they'll give out the release date.

It's a roadmap of content. I'd be in shock if they didn't give a date with it.

@Zeke I was not aware that we knew what the stream was going to be about, but yes a roadmap without a date isn't much of a map at all.

Roadmap, footage of new zones that weren't in the beta, story characters were listed in an in-game announcement.

Literally a roadmap without a release date. -_- sega gonna sega

All of that for nothing but a roadmap without dates lol.

Worried a little about a level 20 cap for months.

Content drops will be much slower now, you should get used to it, the fast pace content drop we had for the past year is stopping and now were at the slow even pace that we would expect for a long term online service.

Wasn't there someone adamant about that we get a level cap of 70 upon the official release? Yeah, that's not going to happen anytime soon.

But to be honest quite the disappointing stream, not a single information regarding the stuff I actually care about has been revealed (especially in regards to their long term plans of implementing the remaining classes from the base game). Well, at least Summoner and Luster players have something to look forward to.

Why do they do this? Why even do this or show all of this and just say "June" It's almost June, why not give a definitive date? I just want to understand because I'm confused and frustrated how they do this.

@Cult They didn't give a release date? Seriously? Sega plz. We're like less than a month out.

I guess not waking up super early to watch this silly thing was the right choice.

Level Cap is 20

Founders/Starters pack sales in August

$50 Rappy Pack

SG rolls are 50 instead of 80 (1 Free Roll every day)

Summoner in 2022

Bouncer in the Fall

Benchmark Character Creator is today

RELEASE DATE:

"A few days away."

@Ryoga said in Is tomorrow when we get more NGS info?:

Wasn't there someone adamant about that we get a level cap of 70 upon the official release? Yeah, that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Yep, Zeke, he really thought that what was found through datamining in the beta would make it to the release version, even though it's not unusual for online games like this to have work in progress data that is meant for far in the future.

There was no way the level cap would have been 70 at launch, personally I thought it would have been around 30 ~ 40 at most, I didn't think it would be lower than 25, but turns out it was lower than even my lowest expectations.