What's the likelihood that we will get a Permanent scratch for Accessories, Emotes or Hairstyles?

The releases of the Hero/Heroine scratches has me wondering if Sega would be willing to release one or more "Rewind" scratches for PSO2 Accessories, Emotes or Hairstyles.

Wouldn't it make sense from a business standpoint to offer new NGS players access to old cosmetics via AC scratches?

With how expensive items are on PSO2, new NGS players will probably give up on getting old PSO2 stuff or buy meseta via RMT to afford them. While it's possible, I find it highly unlikely that someone would start playing PSO2 just to earn the money needed to buy old cosmetics. Not to mention how difficult leveling will become without many people running Recommended Quests or the other quests that make for fast leveling.

Another option would be for Sega to run "PSO2 Throwback" scratches during NGS for these types of old cosmetics.

What do you think Sega will do to make these old cosmetics available to the NGS crowd? Or will these items never appear again in scratches?

We'll know tomorrow from the NGS stream. PSO2 streams are gone now.

we don´t even know when are we going to get the engine update and all the ng scratchs that japan has already so....

I'm starting to feel like we're not even going to get the scratches prior to NGS being released. I guess after tomorrow hopefully I'll know whether I can offload my meseta into buying whatever else left. Since we still might have the other scratches probably coming out next week (FUN Scratch Update, SG Collection, and Makeup) mostly catching us up scratch wise.

@Yuria said in What's the likelihood that we will get a Permanent scratch for Accessories, Emotes or Hairstyles?:

I'm starting to feel like we're not even going to get the scratches prior to NGS being released. I guess after tomorrow hopefully I'll know whether I can offload my meseta into buying whatever else left. Since we still might have the other scratches probably coming out next week (FUN Scratch Update, SG Collection, and Makeup) mostly catching us up scratch wise.

FUN scratch rn is gonna end June 6th so I think it is coming June 9th with the proposed NGS release but hopefully more is answered tomorrow my guess is June 6th since they can add the files for it in the upcoming maintenance then activate them once the other FUN scratch ends.

Imma laugh to death if we get the graphics update on Wednesday. They gonna be like SUPRIIIIISE!

We still have another week of scratches to go before the supposed ngs release date.

JP doesn't have accessory/emotes/hairstyles in permanent scratches either, and I believe they will not be happening.

Makeup, old outfits, old parts are not compatible with the NGS physique, however accessories, emotes and hairstyles are, so I expect them to just be part of the regular NGS scratches since they're not really selling "legacy content" there. They'll just be regular revivals.

If you look closely, nothing in the permanent scratches is compatible with the NGS physique (apart from some SG Collection stuff)

whatever happens, is shouganai, but still im pretty excited for this live stream! 😄

Since the two permanent support scratches are new to JP this week as well (we got them ahead of sequence, RIP SG cosmetic scratch), we're not 100% sure they're done with permanent scratches. If I had to guess I'd say maybe they'll do a FUN furnishing and/or music disc scratch ahead of accessories or emotes that'll work on new-physique bodies though.

@Zeke said in What's the likelihood that we will get a Permanent scratch for Accessories, Emotes or Hairstyles?:

Imma laugh to death if we get the graphics update on Wednesday. They gonna be like SUPRIIIIISE!

@Miraglyth said in What's the likelihood that we will get a Permanent scratch for Accessories, Emotes or Hairstyles?:

Since the two permanent support scratches are new to JP this week as well (we got them ahead of sequence, RIP SG cosmetic scratch), we're not 100% sure they're done with permanent scratches. If I had to guess I'd say maybe they'll do a FUN furnishing and/or music disc scratch ahead of accessories or emotes that'll work on new-physique bodies though.

There was a hint on the last livestream that there was some "heavy lifting" going on, so it's probably a lot of stuff to do with the servers.

They've been biding their time with a few Twitter troll memes. The scheduled Scratches were the permas instead of the usual rotations.

There's another livestream coming up, but we probably could be waiting until the end of the month before we see any Global NGS engine update maintenance.

JP discovered a lot of bugs and that led up to a lot of patchwork that needs to be transferred over and retested.

So as much as I hate to say it, they're really just banking us on the suspense.

NGL I'm not sure if there's a part of that I'm meant to be seeing as a response to my quote?

So far there’s 6 permanent scratches up, hoping next week doesn’t throw 4 at us at once. XD

@Pariah-Chan said in What's the likelihood that we will get a Permanent scratch for Accessories, Emotes or Hairstyles?:

So far there’s 6 permanent scratches up, hoping next week doesn’t throw 4 at us at once. XD

Hoping it does!

There are four to give; two FUN, one AC and one SG. If we only get three of those, you just know it's the SG one that'll be delayed even more than it already has been and make those of us who were asking for it 6-7 weeks ago wonder if it's been left out of Global entirely for another week.