Will we be able to grab the mission prizes after maintenance?

Since I normally save them for PSO2 day because the keys expire a week a later after they're grabbed, but today and early morning is reserved for premium players so that plan is botched. However with Mission Pass disappearing after this one, will players be able to get a chance to grab the items after maintenance or will it just disappear altogether?

I'm asking because you can still go back to the previous Mission Pass lists in case you forgot to grab them. However with the announcement of its disbandment, I doubt that this will no longer be the case.

I can't find the announcement but I think it said you can claim this final season per normal, just that there won't be a new pass and completing missions will no longer give stars. The rewards for tier missions are going to be changed because of this.

@Guilrel said in Will we be able to grab the mission prizes after maintenance?:

However with Mission Pass disappearing after this one, will players be able to get a chance to grab the items after maintenance or will it just disappear altogether?

I'm asking because you can still go back to the previous Mission Pass lists in case you forgot to grab them. However with the announcement of its disbandment, I doubt that this will no longer be the case.

The stealth announcement in the Urgent Quests section said this:

MISSION PASS SEASON 16

Arks! Be sure to complete and claim your prizes from Mission Pass Season 16! There will not be another Season, so there is no specified deadline for receiving your rewards.

The last sentence is unclear (once again the specifics of translation are giving Global players confusion) but the first one points to the ability to claim disappearing sooner.

I can't remember if the keys from Mission Pass work the same as those from campaigns, but they might have a fixed end date which would mean it wouldn't matter when they were claimed. If not then unfortunately they'll probably last a week.

If so and if I have the timings right, this would mean you could claim them in the last 6 hours before maintenance and they would still be usable for a very brief time at the start of PSO2 day. Say if you claimed them 2 hours before maintenance, they should expire about 4 hours after PSO2 day starts. But that would be a close call and does suck if that's the middle of the night for you.