Old vet from JP. I need lots of help in this game with gear and doing content to get fully prepared for NGS.

I want to get so much done, but people keep quitting and I have no support my alliance is dying, and I suck at soloing content. I do ok, but its not like I can produce S ranks in stuff like divides or do the high level alone.

I have many characters I have to gear for the new game and yet the base game seems to be dying slowly. I don't ahev much time left and I don't believe in good faith anyone will be left to go back to this old game when NGS comes out.

What I want to do is:

-Triggers (old and new) -Divides -all of challenge mode -Battle mode if possible to get the emotes and the ouffits (we would have to get enough people fill the multi ship blocks and to do ranked and trade wins or w/e) -risk relams, rideroids, etc. to get all 800+ titles unlocked to get a 5th klauz weapon stone.

I'm looking for people that love this game and are as hard core as me. I'm on ship 3.

@LightGamer2016 said in Old vet from JP. I need lots of help in this game with gear and doing content to get fully prepared for NGS.:

to get all 800+ titles unlocked to get a 5th klauz weapon stone.

I'm gonna save you the effort in this regard, there is no Klauz Stone for x amount of titles, they gave the Altas stone, Trailblazer stone & Rivalate Key, but that's it for stones even on JP.

The only Title for a Klauz Stone is defeating Primordial 50 Times, otherwise you're looking at clearing depth 50 & 100 of Final Battle: Space-Time Interstice or attempting to clear Twisted with Hatred for another Klauz Stone.

Has for gearing, if you’re doing it specifically for NGS I wouldn’t stress over it, anything we bring over is going to be outclassed very quickly. For example none of our base pso2 weapons will work with the multi weapon system which is really good. I would just grab some basic stuff for it, or just start fresh when it launches.

"I do ok, but its not like I can produce S ranks in stuff like divides or do the high level alone." "I'm looking for people that love this game and are as hard core as me." Considering that getting S-ranks in divide quest is very easy, this wouldn't even make you close to hardcore. Gear doesn't really matter that much from PSO2 to NGS since it'll be at most, 4 star, which will get outclassed pretty quickly unless it brings some really good utility (depending on how strong the utility actually is, the longer the weapon may be useful). Players will pretty much run cradle to farm meseta and buy cosmetics/lobby actions that they want to carry over into NGS. Good luck on getting people to do those other modes/triggers with you though.

It'd probably help to mention which ship you're on because anyone on a different ship wouldn't really be able to help no matter what.

@LightGamer2016 said in Old vet from JP. I need lots of help in this game with gear and doing content to get fully prepared for NGS.:

Battle mode if possible to get the emotes and the ouffits (we would have to get enough people fill the multi ship blocks and to do ranked and trade wins or w/e)

This isn't a good idea. Most of the people who still play Battle Arena are pretty hardcore and cliquey about it. Even if you could assemble a dozen players to set this up, they'd jump at the chance to gatecrash it for easy wins at your expense or simply just report you all for abandonment.

@Fross said in Old vet from JP. I need lots of help in this game with gear and doing content to get fully prepared for NGS.:

"I do ok, but its not like I can produce S ranks in stuff like divides or do the high level alone." "I'm looking for people that love this game and are as hard core as me." Considering that getting S-ranks in divide quest is very easy, this wouldn't even make you close to hardcore. Gear doesn't really matter that much from PSO2 to NGS since it'll be at most, 4 star, which will get outclassed pretty quickly unless it brings some really good utility (depending on how strong the utility actually is, the longer the weapon may be useful). Players will pretty much run cradle to farm meseta and buy cosmetics/lobby actions that they want to carry over into NGS. Good luck on getting people to do those other modes/triggers with you though.

I'm more of a do everything in the game to completion sort of hard core player. Not necessary a skilled version. Maybe "die hard fan" was a better term?

I want to get so much done, but people keep quitting and I have no support my alliance is dying.

So I am reading this as a member of said alliance, and I call total BS on your post. Ever since March the alliance has been answering your questions about gear over and over again. I don't play this game, and even I can tell that they genuinely help you, and you seem to ignore them at every turn. Playing the victim card is pretty annoying. I have not been in too many discord calls with you, and they seem to answer your questions, and not once have I heard a simple thank you. Disregarding people who are here to help you with your "hard core" gamer attitude and blowing them off and playing the victim makes anyone not obligated to play with you, but they kept helping you out. My advice to you is stop complaining about everything and play for other reasons that get you MOTIVATED to play the game more. We are not a dying alliance, people just take breaks and if you actually had actual conversations with people in discord instead of complaining, you might have actually had a better time playing. I usually wouldn't mind a post like this, but this alliance is actually really chill and helpful. I do not like seeing their name slandered in such a way. I hope your mood improves when you load up NGS and you stop worrying about getting the BEST gear to find out it will only give you like 2 weeks jump ahead of people who start fresh. PSO2 Is mostly skill based anyways.