Does anyone experience a lag when doing Battle Arena!?

One of my friends is experience a heavy lag spike during battle arena and someone is using anti lag to lag other player's game. I didn't get a lag spike so I wasn't sure who it is.... but people named their characters ` might be causes the game to lag.

Does rappi suit or something might cause the game to lag in battle arena so it there a way to get rid of it or not to use it while in battle arena!?

and sorry if this doesn't make any sense but someone might of cheated or using console commands but I don't think that even possible but still battle arena is completely broken.

half you put there makes no sense, even more the console commands that don't exist in PSO2.

yes lag does happen in battle arena because is a pvp focused content and the one with the lowest ping will always act first and the farter away you are from the servers will be higher your ping, that is simply nothing you can do over it.

costumes like Rappy Suit and Morgana Suit even through they reduce the character height they also lower the weapon attack point so they don't really give any advantage and they don't cause lag.

@Jamesmor said in Does anyone experience a lag when doing Battle Arena!?:

half you put there makes no sense, even more the console commands that don't exist in PSO2.

yes lag does happen in battle arena because is a pvp focused content and the one with the lowest ping will always act first and the farter away you are from the servers will be higher your ping, that is simply nothing you can do over it.

costumes like Rappy Suit and Morgana Suit even through they reduce the character height they also lower the weapon attack point so they don't really give any advantage and they don't cause lag.

Okay, Thank you for good information!