SHIP01: New- and Solo-player Friendly Alliance ASTAREA

Are you a player who wants the benefits of being part of an Alliance without the need to socialize? If that is the case, ASTAREA might be the Alliance for you.

The idea behind ASTAREA is to provide less socially-inclined players a place to gain the benefits of an Alliance (like Photon Tree buffs, the Alliance Shop, or campaigns that require being in an Alliance) without needing to be part of a larger group dynamic.

This is not a completely asocial concept, however; if you are a new or inexperienced player who wants some extra guidance as you embark on your PSO2 experience, we encourage you to join, just don't expect full hand-holding.

If this appeals to you, come be alone, together, in ASTAREA.

ALSO, please, please, please make sure you update your Player ID before you apply as searching for PN####### players is very difficult if we are not meeting directly.

If you cannot reach me (AndrlCh) in game, you can also contact our Officer Fiona Respha to join.

Just a update; we are currently at Level 4, and we do encourage any new or inexperienced players who want guidance (not hand holding) to join us, even if it is just as a stepping stone until you find another Alliance.

Bumping, because, why not?

I am looking to join an alliance, but how should I do that

You can meet in-game with an Alliance Leader or Officer or you can send a recruit request through the Visiphone. If you are interested in joining us, I can get on when you are available and invite you in.

@AndrlCh sure, I am online right now

@UzukiDaze Ok, I'll hop right on. What is your Player ID?

@AndrlCh I think my ID is PN1790962832... too many numbers

@UzukiDaze Ok, we'll get you sorted out on that in a bit. Can you Franca's Cafe in Block 50? I'll be at one of the tables on a White haired character called Luna.

I'm not new and tend to talk a lot, but I do appreciate the honest approach. I think I may seek you guys out when I start playing this game normally again. ^^

I kind of been away mostly so I've fallen rather behind. I haven't played this game much since it came out of beta so I don't know much anyone. Now the game is moving through ep3, it'd be nice to have people to play with.

I am interested in joining. Alyssin, I'm afk in lobby 9 (in front of koffee) right now and will be on most of the evening.

@Alyss-Sin Hi. I'm now online and can welcome entries to the alliance 😃

@Fiona-Respha okay, I'm at work right now but my character is online. I'll be home in like an hour

@Alyss-Sin We already sent you a join request, so as soon as you get home you should be able to just accept it. I'll personally be on at about 9pmPDT, so if you are on around the same time, we'll be able to do the whole new recruit spiel.